Part 2

Love... Right?

 

We walked into the class room, we sat down at two empty seats next to each other. We nervously waited for the class to start. The first three days we would be tested in our skills in singing, dancing, composing and communication. Today we only needed to pick up the schedule for the test and we would be introduced to our class mates and the school.

The class slowly got full, and the teacher came in last. It was a beautiful woman, around 30, very young for teaching I thought. She greeted us with a smile, and she looked around the class. Smiling comforting to all the nervous faces. “Hello, my name is Miss Lee Hay Lee, but pleas just call me Haylee,” she introduced herself. “Today we will guide you through the school, and you will have the time to meet your new class mates. As all of you probably already know, our school organizes classes by talent and level. That’s why you will get a schedule today of your tests. Those test will be from Wednesday till Friday. Tomorrow you will be free to practice, in the school or where ever you want. I’ll now hand out the schedules.”

She walked around the class and hand out the schedules. I looked at mine. The first I had was composing, I felt relieve, composing was my best subject, after that I would have dancing, and then I would be done. I was glad I had dancing at the end of the day, I couldn’t image I would make my test well if I would be exhausted from dancing. The last day would be easy, communication, and singing. I only had to think of a song to sing. I would have to be accapella, or acoustic. While I was deep in thought, Homin poked me, I looked up. “Show me yours” she said, pointing at the schedule. I gave mine and we compared them. “Uhg, we only have composing together. And we have to be silent.” She sight. “So for composing 20 students or so, sit in one room and write while composing on a keyboard,” I read aloud from the back of the paper. “Dancing will be 15 minutes of learning a dance of 2 minutes, and then performing it, alone, while improvising the last 30 seconds.” She beamed at me, “well that won’t be a problem, we will learn it with a group, and we will have to perform it on our own.” I continued, “For the test in singing you have to chose a song and sing it your way, do not copy the original singer.” Well obviously.

”Hey, Hana, I got an idea. Why don’t you sing one of your compositions? You wrote lyrics with some of them right?” She looked at me exited. I hesitated, I had never let anyone hear my compositions, let alone sing it for a jury. “It would be awesome,” she encouraged me, “they would immediately ask what the song was, and you would really impress them.” “I’ll think about it, but I’m not that sure they are that good…” She stared at me, “really you let me read one, and the lyrics are really captivating.” She glared at me, “do not dare tell me, you are afraid they will think you in writing songs, cause you rock.” She looked up again at the teacher, closing the subject. I was still not sure when the teacher stood up from her desk. “I hope you all understand the schedule?” No answer. “Good, I’ll now guide you through the school.” With that being said, she walked through the door, not waiting for us to catch up. We all quickly grabbed our stuff and followed her.

I finally arrived at home. It had been such a tiring day. I had run through whole the school. My home room teacher, also if we had any problems, with our study,  the students, or problems at home we wanted to talk about, we had to go to her. She was so rushed I already forgot half of what she said, the moment she said it. We were literally bombed with information. I slowly sank down on the couch, and sighed. Even though I was tired, I was also very happy. It would be fun to go to school there. I smiled thinking about all the awesome subjects we would be learning. The first year would not only be our own study, but also drawing and arts expression and arts history. They thought we had to have a good artistic basis, for further education in The direction we chose at the application. I, of course had chosen for music production, together with Homin. The first semester all study’s where the same, a bit of orientation. We could switch until January, and we could choose from arts in drawing, composing, singing, dancing and Idol. Idol was a combination of singing and dancing, and all the other things a Idol needed. Jeabeom was an Idol student. I never even thought about becoming a Idol. I loved to compose and write, so I had chosen to become a student music production.

I sighed again, before I got up to get some snacks and call Homin. I was really in the mood to watch a scary horror movie. My mood was really, really good. And while I sought for snacks, to see if I needed to run to the supermarket, I thought about making music for an Idol like Jeabeom. A frown came on my face, I didn’t want to write music for such a stuck up. I meant my music for people who felt what I meant, and understood it were not only lyrics but feelings. I smiled again, thinking how amazing it would be to work for an artist who would understand, and perfectly give voice to my lyrics.

 

heey , I hope you like it <33333 love you xD (sorry if you already read, I filled in the gaps, I forgot to name the teacher xD)