Hidden Feelings-2

Hidden Feelings

AfterSchool-Play Ur Love

---

As the class bell rang, J-Hope snuck into the chemistry classroom; Jimin following after him.

Some of the girls near the table he was at, giggled and pointed toward J-Hope's direction. *Seriously. I hate this all.* J-Hope thought, rolling his eyes.

As J-Hope was taking out his notes out of his backpack, a person burst into the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late!" A girl's voice exclaimed, making J-Hope roll his eyes another time. *Seriously. People who can't even get to class on time.....that annoys me.*

"KIM EUNRI! Go stand outside of the classroom for 10 minutes!" The chemistry teacher barked.

Jimin laughed softly. "Poor girl, getting punished by the teacher."

J-Hope couldn't suppress a small snicker, which coincidentially the teacher turned toward his direction.

"Jung Hoseok! Stand up from your seat." The teacher demanded, rapping the front desk.

J-Hope got up slowly, and leaned slightly onto the desk. "Yes, teacher?"

"Go outside, and also stand for 10 minutes!" The teacher ordered, pointing his ruler to the door.

J-Hope casted an irritated glance at the teacher; then, without another word, he walked quickly to the door and slid the door open with a loud bang! before shutting it close again.

---

You pouted as you exited the door and started to stay outside until the teacher would allow you back in.

*I wonder if we'll have a pop quiz today.* Just thinking about it, you sighed in defeat.

Just then, the door suddenly slammed opened and was closed with another bang.

Startled and thinking it was the teacher, you stood stiffly, sealing your lips instantly.

Then, you heard a guy sigh and lean against the wall.

You loosened your shoulders, then leaned against the wall too.

After a while of silence, the guy suddenly spoke. "YAH!"

"Y-Yes?" You stuttered, surprised.

"People like you annoy me the most," the guy muttered, with his eyes shut. "You made me have to also stand out here, you know! If it weren't for you...?" J-Hope turned but then stopped momentarily as he saw it was that girl.

"Y-yes...?" You asked, furrowing your brows.

J-Hope was struck dumb. He took his time observing her features; from her brown, cascading hair, to her light colored skin, to her soft, pink lips.

It then hit him that he actually just yelled at someone......that he....

"M-Mianhae for yelling just now....." J-Hope drew a hand through his hair awkwardly.

"Um, it's okay...." You replied awkwardly. "It....wasn't exactly your fault....I was late for class....so..."

"Aish, it's not what you think!" J-Hope exclaimed suddenly as he whipped his head around to face you. When you blinked back in confusion, J-Hope sighed. "I mean....I'm not wanting to be mean, just..." A red blush was growing on his already burning face, "....be on time NEXT TIME!"

You blinked at J-Hope's strange act; but then you broke into a small laugh. "W-What's so funny...?" J-Hope stuttered.

"No, it's just you're actually quite nice...I just don't know why my friend said you were quite mean." You replied.

Before J-Hope could reply, Jimin came outside, "Teach's calling you guys back in."

---

After class ended, you couldn't help but feel a bit awkward, since you noticed J-Hope stealing some glances at you every now and then.

"Eunri.....? Are you even listening to me?!" Haeri said, flicking your forehead, causing you to flinch then turn your eyes back to her.

"Y-Yeah...?" You stuttered.

Haeri sighed. "I said are you free today? Wanna go drop off by a sweets shop that just opened down the street?" 

You pondered about it then shook your head. "I remember I have to do my shift as a librarian assistant today. One of the other assistant is sick, so I have to take over two shifts."

Haeri frowned slightly. "Alright then...another day."

---

Pretty soon, the day ended fast and you headed directly to the library on the 6th floor.

"Your shift today?" The librarian smiled at you.

"Yeah, I'm taking over two shifts so I will stay longer than usual." You replied back and smiled.

As you took your time to push the two carts toward the shelves you started walking through the first section K and L.

"Hmm, where's the K48 label...?" As you looked around, you decided to check the next aisle and bumped into someone.

"Ah! Sorry!" You called out, bowing 90 degrees automatically.

"No, no....I'm sorry for crashing into you..." when you heard the familiar voice, you looked up to see it was J-Hope, who looked to the side and rubbing his head awkwardly.

You then looked down and noticed J-Hope held a--what did it say?--music & recording book.

"You're interested in music?" You asked.

"Hm?" J-Hope glanced at you, in which you pointed at the book in his hand. "Ah...yeah...kinda..."

"That's cool. What type of music do you like?" You asked.

"Um...well, mostly hiphop. I d-don't sing, I'm better at rapping..." J-Hope stuttered.

"That's cool. Don't you usually hang out with your other friends?" You asked.

"You mean...them...?" J-Hope pointed toward a table where Suga, Jimin, V, and RapMon where quietly dozing off.

You looked at the group at counted. "Isn't there 7 of you...? How come there's only 5?"

Before J-Hope could answer, someone pushed you lightly into the bookshelf. Alarmed, you turned around to see who it was.

"Hmm...you look quite cute..." one of the remaining guys said, reaching for your chin to tilt your face toward him.

"Stop it Jin hyung, you're going to scare her." J-Hope spoke; inside, he was fuming with jealousy.

"Oh...it's okay. I'll be nice...and slow..." Jin whispered to you, which sent chills through your spine.

Suddenly Jin was off you.

"What? What did I do wrong?" Jin demanded, as J-Hope stood in front of you.

"I told you to stop it, do you not understand a thing called 'mutual respect'?" J-Hope retorted.

"Why are you so overpossessive now? Are you her boyfriend?" Jin smirked, tucking his hands into his pockets.

J-Hope became silent, but then you suddenly rushed forward. "Yes, he is!" You exclaimed.

All three of you stood there, not moving, in which you uttered an inner sigh. *EUNRI, YOU PABO! HE DIDN'T EVEN AGREE TO IT!*

"Really?" Jin recovered from the momentarily shock. "Then how come your boyfriend didn't automatically respond, hm?"

Suddenly, J-Hope took your hand and squeezed it tightly, while he pulled you close to him. "That's because whenever I get a girlfriend I don't necessarily have to tell you guys." J-Hope smirked back.

"Oh, is it like that?" Jin smiled back. "Then prove it to me."

"Prove? Prove what?" You responded.

"If you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend, surely you wouldn't mind if you guys kissed in front of me?" Jin smirked triumphantly.

Though you didn't show it, inside you were panicking. 

But then J-Hope solved it. "Well, that's quite sly of you, Jin hyung. Why do we need to deal with your request? We do things slow, don't we, Eunri?" J-Hope said, tilting your face toward him, in which you nodded. *But how did he know my name?*

"Hmm,...." then Jin sighed. "...Alright. You guys made it past today, but..." Jin smirked once again, "...you guys will have to prove it sooner or later." With that, Jin walked off.

As you guys made sure Jin was safely out of range, both of you sighed. 

"Guess we're stuck with each other for a while." J-Hope said.

"H-how did you know my name?" You stuttered, earning J-Hope's attention.

J-Hope looked up and smiled shyly. "Actually...I sort of overheard your conversation with your friend..."

"You did..?!" You exclaimed.

J-Hope nodded. "But..." J-Hope said, "...compared to you openly exclaiming we're boyfriend-girlfriend relationship in front of Jin hyung..." J-Hope shook a finger at you. "...That is just crazy."

"Well, at least he wouldn't bother you or me." You refuted.

"I didn't mean to say anything bad of what you did, but at the same time,..." J-Hope trailed off.

"At the same time...?" You repeated.

"You werequitecute." J-Hope spoke quickly.

"Ah...?" You asked.

"Nothing. Well,.." J-Hope pointed at the other cart of books, "...do you want me to help?"

---

A/N:

Another long awaited chapter update!

I like J-Hopiee <3 such adorbs xD

Will try to update sometimes later!