Hidden Feelings-1

Hidden Feelings

---

Sistar19: Ma Boy

---

"EunRi! Hurry up!" Your friend, Haeri called as you closed your locker shut.

"What's the rush?" You asked, as Haeri yanks your hand along to follow her.

Just as you guys turned the corner, multiple of shrieks and screams sounded from the large body of girls ranging from freshmen to senior.

"What's this for....?" You started, but Haeri pulled at your hand again, brutally, then squeezed between the girls toward the front.

Then, the shrieks reached another pitch higher as a group of boys turned the corner.

You then recognized them to be the school's new transfers (but a group that was developing popularity within the female population of the school), known as BTS or Bangtan Boys.

Suddenly, Haeri grasped your arm and squealed, "Taehyung Oppa is so hot!!!!"

You looked at her, confused. *Since when was she able to get all their names, hands down?*

"Which guy?" You asked, scanning through the guys.

"Him~!" Haeri squealed, while pointing to a guy who suddenly turned his gaze toward both of your directions.

Then, Taehyung gave a slow smirk, causing multiple girls to continue shaking with joy.

As the guys past by, one of the guys in the back just followed after silently who was wearing a mask.

Just before the guys turned the corner, the guy suddenly turned and caught gazes with you.

Your heart leaped. But then, it only lasted for a second, before the guy turned and trailed after the rest of their gang.

"Haeri," you called.

"Yeah?" Haeri replied eagerly, as she looked as if she had just received some Valentine's Day chocolate from Taehyung himself.

"Whose the silent guy in the group who wears a mask?" You asked.

"Oh, him?" Haeri replied. "I thought you would be interested in Jimin oppa..." When she noticed your "seriously" look, she stopped. "Alright, alright. He's called Hoseok; his gang name is J-Hope. But oddly enough, he's the quiet, cold guy of the group. Many of the girls who went up to confess to him were ALL turned down. Huh, more like Jerk-Hope. "

"It was seriously THAT bad?" You asked, earning a vigorous nod from Haeri. *Hmmm....*

---

"Geez, hyung why are you always so quiet when we pass the large group of girls?" Jimin commented while placing his hands behind his head casually.

J-Hope ripped the mask away, and took a deep breath. "Why should I spare my precious air for them? Pft." He muttered.

"Are you sure? Did you not gaze at that one girl near the end?" NamJoon teased, earning a glare from J-Hope.

"Did not." J-Hope retorted, as he ruffled his hair.

"You always act so fishy when you have a small crush for someone." Taehyung said with a cluck of his tongue.

Cooes sounded from the rest of the gang, as J-Hope hurriedly buried his face into his mask. "Shut up, will you guys...."

"It's alright if that happens." Suga said, swinging an arm around J-Hope's shoulder. "You can just tell hyung and as your hyung, I, Min Yoongi, will guide you to how to win a girl's heart."

J-Hope then shrugged off Suga's arm and shoot another glare at him. "No need. End of discussion."

"Hoppie's so cold~~~~!" Jimin cooed, while making shivering movements, instantly earning him a few quick slaps from J-Hope.

Then, the bell rang and the boys hurried off to their classes.

---

A/N:

First chapter is up! :)

Do hope you guys enjoy it so far!!!

Also a small notification :'(

I will be going on a trip for 3 days starting from tomorrow and I will be without my laptop and phone, without internet connection.

Thank you as sweet as dear Jiminnie <3 XD