Hidden Feelings-3

Hidden Feelings

---

Sonamoo-Deja vu

---

As students crowded around the hallways of the building, you quickly avoided bumping into anyone.

When you released a sigh of relief, just as you headed toward your locker, you stopped.

J-Hope was on his phone, as he stood leaning his back on your locker.

"What are you doing?" You asked, as you approached J-Hope.

J-Hope looked up from his phone as you came closer. "Well, wonder who said we were boyfriend-girlfriend yesterday?" He smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "That was yesterday. We're not now."

"Well, I'll tell you something new." J-Hope leaned closer then whispered into your ear. "If you don't want Jin stalking you everywhere you go, then you might as well go with it. You should also be careful around the others."

"Morning Eunri!" You and J-Hope both turned to see it was Haeri. "Um, am I disturbing you guys?"

Before you could clarify, J-Hope shook his head. "Nothing much. See you around, Eunri." J-Hope said, while patting your head before he turned to leave.

"When did you guys get that close?" Haeri asked.

You rolled your eyes for the second time. "Don't ask."

---

After your switch into your PE clothes, Haeri told you to go ahead of her as she hadn't finished changing. Quickly, you did a couple of stretches before starting to begin jogging around the court.

As you passed the water fountain place, one of the guys looked up.

When he turned, you recognized it was that guy...who Haeri liked...Tae...Taehyung?

V then turned and walked up toward you. "Hmm, I wonder what a beauty is looking at me for? Another admirer?" He said, while winking slyly.

"No way." You spoke very firmly, while turning back to continue jogging.

However, V caught your hand and turned you around. "You seem oddly familiar..." He said, as he observed your features.

"Let go of her." You and V turned to see J-Hope, who was in a basketball sweatshirt and shorts.

"Oh, I suddenly remember. She's..." V started.

"A classmate of mine. You have enough admirers, Taehyung. Step away and don't do anything else to her." J-Hope interrupted, stepping a step closer to both you and V.

V looked at J-Hope oddly; then laughed. "This is quite funny. It's so ironic in the sense of which you, who also has a lot of fans, doesn't like any of them at all, to tell me such an advice."

J-Hope returned a smirk. "Well, that is true." Then he came forth and took your hand away from V. "So, from this moment on, I'll do so. I'll make you regret what you told me."

---

"What are you doing?!" You exclaimed, when both of you were away from V.

J-Hope then pulled you close and whispered close to your ear, "Didn't I tell you to watch out?"

"Can I argue that you didn't tell me about him?" You retorted.

"That's not the point." J-Hope argued. He looked around, then sighed. "Could you wait for me after PE class? Least when I play, stay near where I can see you?"

"Why?" You said.

"Do you want to have another situation similar to what happened when you met Jin hyung and Taehyung?" J-Hope demanded.

After staring at J-Hope for a while, you exhaled a deep sigh. "Fine."

"Sorry," J-Hope said as he turned to go back to the court, but stopped halfway. He retracted his steps and turned back to pat you lightly on the head. "I'll make it up for you later." Then he waved you goodbye.

Glancing around awkwardly, you waved softly back as you took a seat on one of the steps of the gym court.

---

"You sure take a long time to finish your 'errands', hyung," Jimin called, as J-Hope jogged quickly to the court.

"Oh, he was pretty busy," Suga grinned, as he stole the basketball from Jimin and tossed it effortlessly onto his finger to make it spin continuously.

"Whatever, I'm back at least," J-Hope muttered, as he grabbed the basketball from Suga. "Let's continue, eh?"

"Wait, V's going to be joining us," Rap Monster said, as he beckoned V over to the court.

J-Hope gritted his teeth as they waited for Taehyung to approach them.

"See you around soon!" A girl who Taehyung had his arm around her giggled. "Come by anytime you want, oppa~!" She squealed as Taehyung shot her a wink and blew her a couple of kisses.

"Gross." Suga gagged, as he rolled his eyes at the flirtatous exchange.

"Finally...," Taehyung exhaled, "...she's so annoying. Trying to stick onto me 24/7."

When the other people in the gang merely gave Taehyung a disinterested glance, Taehyung crinkled up his nose. "Seriously. I'm not kidding. She's like an overly sticky stalking trying to make me hers." Taehyung laughed. "Like I would ever."

"Let's just start playing already." Suga grunted as they divided up into two corresponding teams: Team A, Taehyung, Rap Monster, Jungkook; Team B, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin.

As Suga paced swiftly through the open defense, he called, "Jin!"

While Jin was taking the opportunity to shoot a two-pointer, J-Hope shuffled against Taehyung.

"So, what's that fan of yours name?" Taehyung muttered to J-Hope.

"That's none of your business." J-Hope gritted through clenched teeth as he forced Taehyung against under the basket.

"Hmmm, that so?" Taehyung smirked, as he bounded upward and snatch the ball before J-Hope could, who cursed in frustration.

"Well," Taehyung dribbled leisurely, as he enjoyed his slow chat with J-Hope, "...how about if we make a deal?"

"What type of deal could you possibly be craving for?" J-Hope growled dangerously, as he reached to steal the ball.

"Well, to simply put it," Taehyung muttered, as they shuffled and backed away from the goal.

Taehyung glanced away momentarily but then instantly returning his gaze with J-Hope, "I'm more interested in that fan of yours. Just my type." Taehyung grinned.

"She isn't any fan!" J-Hope yelled as he swung out his fist and delivered a blow across Taehyung's face.

"Unhhh!" Taehyung staggered backward slightly, as he regain his balance. "well, this is interesting. Wasn't she just 'one of your fans'?"

"I'm warning you to stay away." J-Hope muttered, his voice dangerously low.

"Yeah, you should be careful," Jin suddenly appeared, as he rushed forward to also snatch the ball, "The girl's his girlfriend."

"That fast...!" Taehyung muttered astonishingly for a moment, but immediately recovered. "Well, that makes it more the fun. Wonder what type of face you would have once I snatch her away from you."

"You bastard...!!" J-Hope clenched his fists, until his knuckles were pale white and before he could end up in a brawl fight with Taehyung, Jimin and JungKook pulled him back.

"Stop the chitter-chatter you two." Suga lectured, as he delivered two slaps across both guys.

As J-Hope slowly calm down, Taehyung dusted off his pants, and smirked. "Well, I look forward to our race soon. See you around." Taehyung muttered, as he turned and saluted a bye.

*This nuisance...!* J-Hope clenched his fists tightly, then released them.

---

A/N:

So, it's kinda short but please look forward to the next update :D!

~Happy reading! Feel free to comment, subscribe, or upvote :)

-aSliceofLove