Special - Luhan unforgotten moment

You are the one and always be

This is a special chapter. The real chapter will be upload later.

Rated this as M because Luhan is bastard.

 

‘He hate me right?’

Luhan keep tossing his sleep position from laying on the back, turned to side and at the end he ended up on the floor with pyjama bottom only. He frequently get sleepless night since he is very busy during day accomplished his task as a leader and on the night he will be too tired and quickly feel to sleep. But not on this night whereas the attractive Beta stays on the mansion with him and having this idea about Luhan hate him.

Hell no. Why in the world Luhan would hate him? Luhan adored him so much that make him want to bend him over the de-

“What the ?” hissed him to himself about his ert mind. Well, he is positively healthy mind so having the ert fantasy on his mind would not hurt right. Yeah, he is for sure there is nothing wrong with liking this small Beta and maybe have a chance to him senseless.

Slap!

Stunned, he just realized he had slapping himself. Groaning in frustration, he quickly stand up not bothering to put on a shirt and open up the window balcony. It’s still dark and got few more hours before dawn. He wanted to go to training ground or dojo but too lazy to move from his room. Instead he slouch on the rail looking around and staring at the moon like a lonely wolf. Wound from Bear fighting still red but now looking much better. He can heal himself but to do that he need a lot of energy and he don’t want to waste it over small injured. Well, he is a leader of the pack, anything could happen and he like to take extra precaution to protect his pack and importantly his mother that he love dearly.

But Minseok…

Perhaps Minseok will be one of his list that he need to protect but he didn’t want assume so much. In this tight situation, he is understood if the Beta over thinking that Luhan hate him. Recalled on the previous situation, Luhan loudly sighing on how he rudely talk and acted in front of Minseok. That man is so lovely that Luhan sure he don’t even dare to hurt an insect. But what come over him, he have no idea. Maybe he saw Minseok as a decoy or something to cover up dirty job that made Luhan frustrating.

There is something wrong but he can’t found what the problem is. Kim Minseok surely is one mystery man and the way he talk and acted politely means he is not ordinary Beta. Yeah, maybe that was the reason why Luhan suddenly came up with the talk as Minseok supposedly become Kim’s leader. That man is sure as hell forming a charismatic charm around him and he’s have an aura as a strong leader.

Luhan suddenly jolted.

Looking down and staring at his crotch, his eye bulging out after what he saw. “What the ?!” Hissed him loud enough for him to hear alone.

“The you Luhan? You hard by only thinking him? What is wrong with you?!” He pointed at his hard on and staring intently.

But, Minseok is irresistible. At this point Luhan can’t think straight. Just imagine the smile on Minseok face, his red lips that begging to kiss on, his lithe figure and pale skin....

Luhan didn’t realize his hand slowly his hard on with daze face. This size of him for sure can fit his perfectly right. There are many times Tao and Sehun mentioned his wood bigger than them. And they are taller than him. Of course being told like that made him proud but it concern him greatly why the he is so happy about having a bigger .

‘Ah....Minseok....’ His name sound so delicious. Imagine Minseok, on his bigger bed laying and begging him to be . ‘You want to be ed Minseok?’

‘Ah...Luhan...Yes...’

He kissed the small thighs but supple enough to be grab by skin. Kissing a trail and leaving a mark as a possessive sign. A mark. A prove that you belong someone.

Minseok. Mine.

He can imagine how soft Minseok skin is under his hand. The scent that lingering in the bedroom. Yeah, Luhan wanted to leave a mark on every inch of Minseok body. He wanted that everyone know that Minseok is officially his and no one can touch him.

‘But Minseok is Beta.’

So? Luhan don’t ing care if he a Beta, Alpha or Omega. Isn’t everyone is same? The most important thing is the heart itself. He is a leader of his pack. Whoever rejected his choice of partner can go to hell and suffer. You don’t like Minseok? Well that too bad because Luhan gonna give them a hard time and probably been thrown away from the pack. He had an authority to do that.

‘Ah...Minseok baby...’ Luhan his slowly while imagining his big entering slowly into Minseok. He fantasized Minseok face when Luhan goes slowly through Minseok’s. Minseok biting his lips, suppressing his groan so that nobody can hear their slow love making.

He can imagine the tears coming from Minseok eyes, begging him to be gentle. Luhan kissing away the tears with soothing and comforting words. ‘You doing great baby. I’m sorry I’m hurt you.’

Luhan is aggressively kissing Minseok lips. He exploring every inch of his mouth and carving the taste in his mind.

‘I’m coming Luhan...’

‘Ah....me too Minseok baby... let’s come together.’

Luhan pace become quickly after he sense that Minseok almost reach his limit. He deeply in Minseok and kissing Minseok hardly.

‘Ah Minseok!’

With heavy breathing, Luhan look at his hand with his own . Smiling with satisfied feeling he looks up at the moon. And in his peripheral vision, he realized that there is one figure standing on the balcony between two rooms staring with horrified and disgusted face.

If one thing that embarrassed Luhan in his entire life, is that when he accidentally grabbed a woman s, he think that this night will be the worst on his life and will marked entirely forever.

Kim Minseok sitting on his wheelchair, staring at him when Luhan doing a ion.

Well, his life.

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! First of all, I’m really sorry about not updating this story for a long time. I’m busy doing stuff and all.

This is only a short update. I know is not long but this come after I scrolling through your comments. After I read your comments I suddenly got a courage to do an update. So here it is.

Next update will come slowly. I need to come with idea and all. Thank you for everyone that subscribe, comment and vote for this story. Hope you have an enjoyable day!

See ya!

-Gizelle-