Eat Your Words!

Moderato

 

I've got myself an exclusive interview with Kwon Jiyong for this fanfic! Here it is:

               The beautiful hunk-o-love, G-dragon, is one of the busiest men in the international fashion scene these past few years. We all know in his gorgeous body flows Korean blood, but what some of us do not realize is that he’s one hundred percent Korean.              

                Yes. This beautiful man grew up in Korea. He’s very proud of where he comes from and yours truly is very proud to be doing this interview.

                tonichua:  Hello, GD! I almost fainted when our editor-in-chief asked me to do this interview. Do you have an idea how good-looking you are? I am so sorry for swooning.

                GD: It’s okay. Thank you, I guess.

                tonichua: You seem to be a bit uncomfortable with praises. I was told you really are. That’s a bit funny, considering you’ve been walking the catwalks of Paris and New York for years now.

                GD: I guess I wasn’t really built for the limelight. My Job, yes, It’s quite funny. Walking the catwalks, wearing the clothes you are paid to wear, that’s different form this. It is a bit uncomfortable to be adored solely for what I look like. I will never get used to that.

                tonichua: If you look that good, you don’t need to have talent.

                GD: *smiles*

                tonichua: well, anyway, can you tell me how you got in modeling? I would really love to hear your story.

                GD: I went to the states and worked as a bus boy in a hotel, an agent saw me, asked me to submit a portfolio, which I did. I started doing local stuff for about 2 two months until Mr. Smith saw me. He trusted me and the rest as they say is history.

                tonichua: I see. How about your underwear ad? Everyone loves it, do you too?

                GD: its okay, I guess. You know of course that we are not the ones who select those. I think the photo shop guy is really talented.

                tonichua: I’m sure the photo shop guy didn’t need to do much about your photos.

                GD: you butter me up too much.

                tonichua: I’m sure all the readers would like to know if you’re seeing someone, dating. Are you free and available?

                GD: frankly, I’m not looking.

                tonichua: and why is that?

                GD: I’m just.... not looking.

                tonichua: what do you think you will look for when you feel like looking?

                GD: I don’t know. But I can tell you what I’m not looking for. I don’t want crazy women. You know, weirdos.

                tonichua: you get a lot of that, huh?

                GD: you could say that.

                tonichua: what else?

                GD:  I want a responsible girl. I want a girl who knows what she wants and not someone who is constantly confused. I don’t like women who talk a lot, too. I hate practical jokes so girls who are funny that way aren’t too funny to me.

                tonichua: wow. Seems like you have someone in mind.

                GD: you could say that. *Winks*

                tonichua: may I know who’s this unlucky girl?

                GD: let’s keep it private. *smiles*

-----

Back in Korea, a girl named Sandara Park, read the interview. With raging emotions, she declared: “You are so going to eat your words, G-dragon. Once you’re mine, you are going to be the happiest man on the world because I am probably one of the best women in the planet. You got yourself a winner. It’s true. ”

 

 

 

 

CLICK ME. :)