The Accident

Fighting For Love

Fighting   For   Love

Jae reached home by 8 pm. He was still wondering about the conversations he just shared with his friend. Actually, she was right. He should confess his feelings to Sarah. This was the only way he could put a stop to his deteriorating relationship. Yes, that's right! He was aware of the fights increasing day by day and he could imagine how far this would get, if this goes on continuing. Jae decided that he would tell her his feeling the next day. With such big decisions done, he went to sleep. He was  surprised that Sarah was already asleep. It was never like that before. She would wait for him to get home no matter how angry she was with him. Jae decided not waste time for long and went to sleep.

Jae squinted his eyes when the sun rays hit him directly in the eye. Wow, today was the big day. He turned to see Sarah but she had already gone out of bed and was busy preparing breakfast. He got up and prepared for his confession. He was about to approach the kitchen but stopped as he glanced down to see he was still in pj's. Which girl in tha world would want to be proposed by a man in PJ's. Definitely not Sarah. Sarah was a classic-lover. So the best idea was to confess to her by sitting on one knee. Yes, that's a good idea. Jae got ready and made way to the living room. He was about to open his mouth when Sarah said

"Jae, Can you take me to the super-market. I want to buy some things." Jae agreed but something about her voice made him worried. Why did she sound so...... distant?

Normally, sarah would never leave Kiara alone in the house, even if she had to shop for groceries but today, Jae got something different to see. Sarah had left Kiara in the crib. When asked, Sarah just answered that Kiara was sleeping and she didn't want to disturb her. Now that's odd Jae thought but didn't linger upon it for long because he had some pressing matters to think of. While driving, she seemed kind of silent. Actually, Sarah was the silent type but today she seemed a bit...........cold.

"Can you turn right from here?"Sarah decided to break the silence.

"Uhh but the supermarkets that way" He said pointing to the left side.

"No, there is something I have to do before that." Sarah said. Jae thought of that and agreed. Anyways, he needed to muster up courage to confess to her. He suddenly, noticed the date. Oh Crap!!! It was 14th of frebruary. Like the Valentine's Day. A perfect way to make him more nervous. He was about to open his mouth but abruptly stopped when he saw the building standing infront of him. He could not understand what was happening. He was about to ask when Sarah made it clear to him.

"I want a divorce" Sarah stated without an expression on her face.