The Accident Part 2

Fighting For Love

Fighting   For   Love

 

 

Did I hear correctly? was the first question which swarmed into Jae's head. But his suspicions were confirmed when stopped the car infront of a law firm. Sarah was not joking. She was serious when she demanded for a divorce. but what made her come to a conclusion like that? Jae figured out he would never know the answer to that question until unless he questions her directly. Unfortunately, when he did he was rewarded with an answer which was beyond his imagination.

"I think it's the best for both of us" Sarah stated. Jae tried to ask her the meaning behind her intention but failed to a word out of his mouth. He looked at her with confusion written on his face. She did not look at him but continued staring at her lap as if it was the world's most interesting thing. It didn't take Jae long to figure out that actually, she was crying. 

"Sarah, is everything alright? Why would you ask for something so stupid? I always wanted you to be happy with me then what is the problem?" Jae hoped for an answer would make sense.

"Do you really want me to be happy Jae?" She saw that Jae nodded earnestly. "then just do what i ask you to because that's the only way I would be happy." She declared. She didn't miss the shock on her husband's face. She still couldn't understand why he acting so surprised. He should've seen this coming. But the look on his face was something else entirely. Suddenly, Sarah didn't feel so sure about herself and her decision. Was she doing the wrong thing? Maybe, if she could talk to him about what she saw earlier, that would certainly be plausible. 'NO' She thought. She couldn't be weak. Not atleast now!!

"Please Sarah, just explain to me the reason you're doing this to me" Jae practically begged her. He was almost scared to shout at her because she looked like she at the brink of crying and he didn't want that.

"Jae I don't think you need any explaination. No, let me rephrase it. You don't deserve any explaination. Didn't you even think about Kiara? What would happen to her when she finds out that her dad is actually not the person he seems to be. I thought you were really innocent but I think I was wrong."

Jae lost it this time. "Sarah I seriously don't know what your talking about! And why did Kiara come in between. It's like you don't even care for me. It's always Kiara isn't it? It's like you don't notice anyone except her. Sarah open your eyes, there are many people who are around you excluding her." 

"What is wrong with you Jae? Kiara is your daughter." Sarah tried to reason.

"Sometimes I really wish she wasn't even born." Jae realized what he had said. How can he even say something like that? He wished he could take it back but it was too late. He really loved Kiara but something came over him to have said such brutal words.

"You know what? You are pathetic Jae!!" Sarah hissed. How could he say something like that. Sarah couldn't help herself but run from him. She failed to recognize the man standing infront of her. No, this is wrong. Jae has changed!! She ran as fast as she could. She could sense Jae running after her, shouting something she couldn.t make out. Her eyes were bleary, already stained with tears. She was about to turn to Jae to hear what pathetic reply he would give but it was too late. She didn't see  a truck which came directly toward her. In the next few seconds, she was on the road feeling life-less. Jae was next to her and was trying to blurt something in between of his tears.

"I......" that was the last thing she could hear before everything turned black.

"I love you Sarah" Jae confessed but she was gone. Sarah was gone. Forever. Jae couldn't cope up with the fact that his wife was gone. He was supposed to saty with her his entire life. but no. It was too late. Jae cried until he felt empty and slowly his world seemed to get dark around him. He kissed Sarah's forehead one more time before he collapsed beside her.


An elderly couple were passing th highway when they saw a ccrowd gathering near-by. They decided to see what was wrong. As soon as they approached, they could see a young beautiful woman now, with blood smeared all over her body lay life-less. Beside her, a handsome man lied wih his eyes closed. It seemed that the man was not breathing either. The couple were declared dead. The elderly woman couldn't help feel bad for the couple, they looked so young. They had their whole ahead of them. But what captivated the most was how the couple were lying there with love written clearly on their faces and still they died. Hand in hand. 

Somewhere nearby, a clock tower chimed showing the time 10:20.



Done with another chapter. Finally!!

Comments are highly appreciated!!