Surprise

We Got Married [Taemin Edition]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

You took a bath and wear the pajamas that Rose unnie gave you. You hesitantly walked out of the bathroom and saw Taemin sitting on a chair drying his hair. You took your phone and started browsing the internet.

“Raina-ah what should we do now?” Taemin said once he done drying his hair.

“Hmm how about doing nothing?” You said, engrossed with your phone. Not knowing that Taemin is in front of you, he snatched away your phone.

“Taemin what are you doing.”

“It’s kind of rude to call someone’s name that is older than you. I’m your oppa.”

“Fine…Oppa now what?”

“Hmm shall we do some stretching before we go to bed?” Taemin said and you nodded. Both of you went in front of where the bed is to face the camera.

“What stretching should we do?”

“Bend down and reach your toes!” You chirped and push Taemin down so that his hands touched his toes, surprisingly he could managed to touch his toes, not toes even the whole palm touched the floor.

“Wow oppa you’re flexible!”

“I’m the most flexible in SHINee.”

“Show off oppa is showing off.”

“No I’m not I’m just stating the facts, now your turn.” He said and you swiftly bend down to reach your toes, for more advance you touched the ground and you hear clapping from Taemin.

“Wow you’re flexible too. What’s next?”

“How about…splits!” You said and both of you sat down on the floor.

“How do you exactly do a split?” Taemin questioned you and you immediately split without leaving a gap, knees straight and toes pointed nicely. Taemin’s mouth wide open and you chuckled.

“Oppa it’s your turn!” You said and pushed Taemin in a split position.

“But I can’t do split.” Taemin said.

“Well it’s good for your bone if you do it.”

“Oh really then I’m going to do it.” He said and went down as far as he could and all you could do is laugh at his reaction.

“What are you laughing at I know I can’t…AHH!”

You didn’t let him finish his sentence as you pushed him down making him yelped like a girl. You rolled on the floor laughing while grabbing your stomach as it was too funny that it hurts your stomach.

“Stop laughing and let’s sleep.” Taemin said and both of you turned in to bed and that’s all for day 1.

The next day, both of you had a schedule and now you are in the van on the way to ‘Kiss the Radio’ with your unnies.

“I can’t wait to watch ‘We Got Married’!” Cho Hee said.

“Well you better don’t watch it, you might get offended.” You said.

“What did you say som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter