Visit

We Got Married [Taemin Edition]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Maybe we should prepare dinner now.” Taemin said and you just nodded.

You guys are now back from photo shot a few hours ago and now you guys are preparing for dinner. You guys went to the kitchen and saw two matching aprons hanging on the wall- The pink and the blue polka dots apron.

You take the pink one while Taemin take the blue one and began wearing the apron.

Why is it so hard to put it on, oh god why are the cameras aiming at me...?

You tried to tie a knot behind your back but it’s very loose and suddenly, your hands were replaced by his hands and he tied it for you.

“Here you go.” He said while smiling at you, making you blushed.

“Thank you…”

“Nope, shall we make dinner now?”

His voice is always gentle that could make you feel like melting.

“S…Sure…”

But I don’t know how to cook…

“Raina what do you want to eat?”

“Erm…I’ll go with anything?” You said as you can’t think or anything.

“Hmm…Let’s see what we have on the refrigerator first.” He said and both of you was about to open the fridge but the doorbell rang.

“Who could it be?” Taemin said.

“I’ll go open the door.” You said and went to get the door.

“Our Raina, how have you been now!?” Your members are here together with SHINee members behind.

“Why are you guys here?” You said to your members.

“Well we were invited to visit the newly wedding couple house and so does SHINee! By the way your house is nice!” Ji Min said.

“Raina-ah! Who are at the door?” Taemin shouted from the kitchen.

“Your members are here and so do mine.” You said, earning some envy faces from them.

“Come in and take a seat, dinner is about to serve soon I guess.” You said and all of them went in and take a seat at the couch, you were about to seat beside Yena but were stopped by Ji Min.

“Raina-ah go help your husband, he needed a helper don’t he?” Ji Min said and all of them gave you a teasing look making you blushed.

“Oh shut up will you.” You said to Ji Min but quickly run away as you know what’s next.

“You are so dead I’m older than you.”

You thought she was not going to chase you but she did so you ran to the kitchen.

“OMG Taemin save me!” You screamed as the female tiger was about to pounce at you. You grabbed his shirt and pull him in front of you while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter