Night Market

We Got Married [Taemin Edition]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's eat something first before we have fun here." Taemin said and dragged you to the nearby food stall. You were still puzzled why he brought you here but let's just eat.
"What do you want to eat?" Taemin said while reading the menu board.
"Hmm I want kimchi fried rice." You said.
"Ok I'll go the same then. Do you want any drink?"
"I want Ice Milo."
"Ok you stay here while I go and order." He said and went to queue up to order the food. While waiting you took out your phone and start playing fruit ninja.

"What are you playing?" You took a glance at Taemin and shifted your gaze back to your phone.
"You don't want to eat? Then I'm going to eat yours too." Taemin threatened you and you immediately throw your phone aside.
"No that's mine!" You said and took your kimchi fried rice along with a glass of ice Milo out of the tray and start eating.
"Raina say kimchi!" Taemin said and when you looked up, he took a picture of you.
"Hey I didn't even have the time to digest my food and you took a picture of me!"
"Ok let's take it again."
"Why do you want to take picture so much?"
"You'll see later." He said before aiming his camera lens at you again, this time you pose a peace sign and the phone gives a clicked sound.
"Now take a picture of me." He said and you looked at him confused.
"You will know the reason later, just take a picture of me." He said and you hesitantly took out your phone.
"Say cheese~" You said and he gives you an angelic smile, your phone clicked and you chuckled at the picture.
"Now pass me your phone." He said.
"Why are you going to do something to my phone?" You said and dramatically hide your phone.
"Just give it to me, I promise you will like it."
Is he going to change my wallpaper?
You finally pass him your phone and his fingers start typing something. After a while, he gave back your phone and saw a kind of circle assistive touch at the corner with his picture that you took earlier on.
It's so cute!
"Like the assistive touch?" He said and you nodded, smiling at him.
"I had it too." He said and shows you his phone that has your picture on it.
"Now whenever you look at your phone, I will always appear in front of your screen even if we had schedules." He said before continuing to eat his kimchi fried rice. You took a last glance at the assistive touch before placing your phone back in your pouch and start e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter