Present

Surprise

You woke up to a little dog barking outside your bedroom door. You jumped up when you realized you don't own a dog. You got off your bed and walked over to your door and slowly opened it. Crouched over with his back to you, you saw a man trying to hush the little dog. With the familiar Wang written on the back of his hat you knew exactly who it was. With a big smile you slowly closed the door to get dressed. You probably looked like a mess. After getting dressed and fixing yourself you walked out of the bathroom and into your bedroom to see Jackson laying down with his hands behind his head. 

"Jackson!" You screamed and jumped on the bed. He pulled you in a tight embrace and kissed your forehead. 

"I missed you so much" he whispered in your hair. 

"I missed you too" You tried to tighten your arms around him if it was even possible. You stayed like that for a minute until you realized that he was supposed to be in South Korea. "Aren't you supposed to be working on your comeback? Why did you come all the way here?" You slowly pulled up your head and leaned your chin on his chest. He opened his eyes and looked down at you. Realizing you were staring at him he quickly closed them and covered his face with his hand.  Then he mumbled something. 

"What?" You said still waiting. He mumbled it again and you started laughing. "Jackson I can't understand what your saying with your hand covering your face!" he removed his hand from his face but kept his eyes closed. 

"That's the point" he said and started laughing. He opened his eyes and looked at you. He got up so you both were in a sitting position. His back leaning on the headboard while you sat down on the left side of his legs. "It's because I know I was wrong to start an argument over being jealous" he said with a sigh. "He's here with you in NYC while I'm all the way in South Korea and I can't even be with you every minute of every day while he can. You could easily start loving him and forget about me" with those last words he closed his eyes and turned his head away from you. You started smiling and lightly put your hand on his cheek and pushed it so he could face you. You kept your hand on his cheek and leaned up to kiss him. It wasn't a long kiss but it was to show that you loved him as much as he loved you. With that kiss he opened his eyes and smiled at you.

"I love you (YN)" he said. Your heart started doing flips because you missed him and his cheesy smile.

"I love you too Jackson" You could feel your cheeks getting red so you quickly got off the bed to avoid his teasing. He didn't seem to notice your cheeks and just followed you out of the bedroom. Right when you walked into the living room a little Yorkshire terrier ran to you. "You got me a dog!" You yelled and quickly bent down to play with it. 

"I felt bad for fighting and not talking to you for a week so I got you a dog. You always told me you wanted a Yorkshire terrier." You looked at him and he was looking down with a red face. 

"Jackson! Are you blushing!?" You yelled and jumped up to kiss his cheek. 

"Yah! It's really hot in here." He started fanning his face. You started laughing and shook your head. 

"Yeah right" you rolled your eyes and turned around to play with the dog again.