Chapter 7

Living a dream

Chapter 7 

Yuki woke up not knowing anything. T-Tao what's wrong . Nothing Yuki me and the guys are just talking about something. Hey Yuki you know that Tao likes a girl Baekhyun said . Yuki felt like being stabed in the heart becaus she like a Tao. ( night time ) Tao can you came over here Yuki said . Yes Yuki Tao said . Tao I like you I know you like some one else but I just wanted to get that off my chest Tao . Yuki said and ran off into there room wait Yuki then Tao came into the room. Yuki Baekhyun was talking about you . I like you Yuki ever sense I met you. ( Then Tao kisses ) Tao what was that for then you started to blush. I love you silly Tao said . What you l-like me Tao Yuki said Yes I like you Yuki and only you . Then Baekhyun came in . 

Baekhyun's POV

Awwwwwwwww you guys finally got together what a great couple . You and Tao started to blush like crazy. You guys went out side to tell the other members but they already knew.

Nobody's POV

You guys went to sleep and Sehun gave you a good night kiss on the cheek. YAH don't kiss her she is mine Tao said . Then Yuki started to blush like ketchup . Hey I like her as a sister right Yuki. So they went to sleep and............ Tao kisses Yuki goodnight on the lips. Tao why you do that to me you always make me blush. Next morning . Good morning love Tao said. G-Good morning Tao.

I'm so sorry I'm going to leave you here sorry