satan;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sehun's P.O.V.) 

         Luhan and I entered inside the ginormous mansion, as my eyes traveled around the interior. The house was big, in fact too big. It was almost the same size as my house—ahem—former house, but this one was a bit bigger. There was a huge swimming pool, a really wide balcony, a huge backyard, and many many more. Interrupting my deep thoughts, I heard a soft barking in front of me, making me immediately look down, only to see a white fluffy poodle in front of me. I stared at the animal for a few minutes, trying my hardest to get back to reality. It kept barking, still had its eyes darted to me, as I mentally panicked, perplexed on what am I supposed to do to keep the animal sane, right at the moment. “It just wants to be petted.” I heard a soft voice next to me, as I immediately shifted my attention to the individual beside me, only to find out that it was Luhan, obviously, like who else is actually going to talk to me in this big mansion. I nodded in dissatisfaction and kneeled down, carefully caressing the poodle's fluffy white hair. And with that, the poodle went off to who knows where. 

             “That was Nabi. She always wants to be petted. Sometimes, it gets quite annoying.” Luhan explained, tossing his backpack on the couch and taking off his sneakers. To be polite, I took off my sneakers as well, placing them next to his. My eyes continued to travel around, finding out that their house was quite colorful and well-decorated. They had many peculiar furnitures and some of them caught my eyes, especially the big flatscreen TV sitting in front of me. “I'm going to get some snacks in the kitchen. You can sit down on the couch, if you want. Or, you can come with me..” Luhan turned around and looked at me, waiting for my response. I thought for a moment, then finally decided to come with him, in order so I can get familiar to each different rooms. Heading off to what seemed like the kitchen, I looked around again. Paintings caught my eyes. There was a portrait of a stranger, an optical illusion, and a painting of a rose. I took a few steps forward to look at the optical illusion, then examined it very carefully, and I could've sworn I saw somebody sailing in a boat. 

            “Ah, I see you've found the paintings. They're very well-drawn, aren't they?” Luhan opened the refrigerator, as my eyes widened and mouth agaped, as to how much and how many different kinds of delicious foods there was. I suddenly remembered his previous questioned and in an instant, I nodded. “Did..you draw them?” I questioned, looking at Luhan who had a transparent box of chocolate covered strawberries and two juice boxes on his hands. “Ha, I wish. But, my cousin painted them. He's not even fully interested in Art.” He shrugged along with a smile, as I gasped loudly. “What? How..can..that be possible?!” I shouted speechlessly, catching a glimpse of the professional looking paintings above me. “Exactly my reaction.” He muttered, as we headed back to the living room. He plopped down on the couch, placing the box of chocolate covered strawberries on the small sized desk in front of us, and the huge flatscreen TV. As soon as he was satisfied with a channel, he handed me one of the apple flavored juice boxes he had on his hand, as I politely smiled. I've never been this polite before, ugh. What is happening? I thought to myself, carefully punching the straw inside the hole of the box, preventing it from squirting; which I've had a very bad past about, and took a small sip. 

            Gluing my eyes on the TV, Luhan slowly took a strawberry and handed it to me. I smiled and mouthed a ‘thank you’ and popped it inside my mouth. I shifted my attention back to the TV and couldn't help but laugh when the main character made some hilarious derp faces. The show was basically about this random guy who would always make derp faces when he's walking behind people. I found it quite weird and uncomfortable, but hysterical at the same time. I bursts out into laughter along with Luhan, as the guy made a derp face where his jaw dropped while he was laughing. Trying hard to catch my breath, I clapped my hands. Shifting my eyes towards Luhan who was also in a verge of laughter, I immediately laughed hard again. Stopping his laughter, Luhan looked at me with a questioning look. “Why are you looking at me while laughing?” Raising an eyebrow, he stared into my soul eyes. “Luhan, you looked exactly like that guy on the TV when he made that derp face!” I pointed at him with my index finger, still trying to stop my laughter. “For your information, I am much more attractive than that guy.” He smiled at me with a charismatic look, as I playfully rolled my eyes. 

    “Luhan, you're pretty.” Realizing what I had just said, I mentally slapped my cheeks for saying such stupid thought, in the most uncomfortable moment. “Oh no, no, no, no, no. I'm very manly.” He insisted, making me bursts into an explosive laughter. “Hey, don't you laugh at me! It's a fact.” He stated, as I tried to nod in agreement, but it only came out as another laugh. “I said stop laughing, ugh. I helped you a lot today. Is this how you're going to repay me?” And right there, I could've sworn I saw a little pout forming on Luhan's lips, but unfortunately, it vanished when I felt the sharp glare he sent me. “Aw, please don't be mad. I was only joking. And..thank you for helping me.” I smiled, picking up another strawberry from the almost empty box in front of us. Luhan looked at me and nodded, then looked back at me again, which I can't blame him, since I, myself is indeed very attractive. Gosh, that sounded so narcissistic. “Then, say that I'm manly. I want to hear it from your beautiful, kissable, lovely, lips mouth.” And with that, I choked on the strawberry, as Luhan immediately handed me a random juice box and I immediately drank all of it. After a few minutes, I finally came back to reality and looked at the wall for a few minutes, embarrassed about my unintentional choking. 

      “Ugh, you drank all the juice in the box.” I heard Luhan whine, as I looked at him quite confused yet amused at the same time. “Wait, that was your—” Before I could even finish, Luhan had already knew the answer. “Yes, it was mine.” It took me a few minutes to finally make out what he had responded and realized what actually just happened. “Then, did we just—” In an instant, he immediately nodded. “Yes, we did.” And with that, I felt my cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter