ten

This Nonexistent Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kwon jiyong


Jiyong came home to see his best friend on the couch. Apparently, Taeyang had heard of last night's incident and came to check up on him. Jiyong didn't mean to, but he kind of blew up on Taeyang about not worrying so much. He even went as far to tell him that he and Sohee were in the past and that Sohee meant nothing to him, and he knew that he had just lied to himself and his best friend. That was the farthest thing from the truth.

Although he and Sohee were in the past, she definitely meant something to him. Definitely. They may have only dated for a few months and broken up over five years ago, but she definitely will always mean something to him. Come to think of it, they were both really young when it had started. Especially her. They'd started out lovey-dovey, like all couples, but soon things became rocky. Jiyong began seeking comfort elsewhere, although he deeply regretted it everytime he did it. At the end of the night, no matter what sins he committed, he was still madly in love with Ahn Sohee and that was all that mattered to him. But, things don't always work out the way he wanted them to.

Taeyang was sitting next to him quietly. He flipped through channels until he settled on a random news one. Jiyong also stayed silent, watching the tv. The silence was eerie until the voice of a reporter boomed loud and clear. Jiyong hears a name that's been frquently said these past few days.

"Ahn Sohee spotted out shopping with an unknown person at Tokyo Bay earlier this afternoon. Sources say that Sohee arrived in Japan last night and met up with this person, who seems to be a close friend, at the house they share. Their outfits impress once again, giving off an aura of a King and Queen of fashion."

Jiyong looked at the pictures, intrigued.

"JYP has not said anything regarding this matter or why Ahn Sohee is in Japan. Mark Tuan, a close friend of Sohee's, spoke up on twitter about this matter. The following is a picture of what he said on twitter-"

A picture of a tweet appeared on the screen. Taeyang and Jiyong, both incredibly interested, leaned in closer to read the picture.

"I see pictures have come out. Those two never care if they're seen. Anyways, Sohee went to Japan yesterday for business. The man she's with in those pictures and videos is Asano Keisuke. He's a prominent Japanese model and they're business partners as well as close friends. He lives alone but Sohee has her own personal room in his house with clothes and everything, so it's more like they share the house. They're only in Japan for today and early tomorrow morning, they will be leaving for work." It said.

Just then, the loud voice of the reporter interrupted their reading.

"According to another tweet by Lee Sunmi, best friend of Sohee, Asano Keisuke met Sohee while both were on a job. They were introduced by Sohee's boss, who Keisuke was working under at the time. Ever since then, they'd been extremely close and according to Sunmi, he was the only other person, other than selected few, who was allowed to visit Sohee's private home in New York."

At the end of that statement, Taeyang lowers the volume. Jiyong can feel his best friend's eyes burning a hole through him, but all he could se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter