Part Two.

Scandalous!

Ji Hyun woke up with the bright sun shining in her face. She goaned turning over so her back was facing the sun. She was about to dose off when she notice Baekhyun wasn't in bed with her. She pouted thinking he was with Taeyeon. She shook that out of her mind and got out of bed slowly, going down stairs to find Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was in the kitchen fixing breakfast, Ji Hyun smiled and walked up behind him.

"Jagiya, you're up finally! I thought you weren't going to be able to eat breakfast before going to work." Ji Hyun playfully hit Baekhyun's shoulder. He pouted rubbing it.

Baekhyun sat Ji Hyun's and his plate on the table and they ate breakfast together.

"Where is Chanyeol and Kyungsoo oppa?" Ji Hyun questioned.

"They are already at SM." Baekhyun took a bite of his bacon.

Ji Hyun and Baekhyun finished their breakfast and washed dishes.

"Jagiya, I got the dishes, go get ready or you're gonna be late for work."

"But you'll be late too if you do it yourself!" Ji Hyun pouted and helped Baekhyun finish.

Ji Hyun ran up stairs to get in the shower real quick while Baekhyun got his clothes on.

-

Ji Hyun got out the shower, getting her clothes on and putting her make up on quickly.

Baekhyun and Ji Hyun got into Ji Hyun's car and Ji Hyun took Baekhyun to SM, then headed to Seoul Cafe. Ji Hyun has a simple job, being a waitress at Seoul's Cafe.

Baekhyun and Ji Hyun actually met at Seoul's Cafe. EXO-K was going there to eat a little something before going back to their houses and Baekhyun fell in love with Ji Hyun. He always found ways to go up there just to see her. Then they started becoming close friends and finally Baekhyun asked her out.

Ji Hyun wonders if Baekhyun is gonna ask her to marry him soon because he's been talking about it alot lately. Ji Hyun's thoughts went away when she arrived at her work. She got out and went inside, greeting her boss and 2 workers then putting her stuff up in the back and started fixing the glasses of different drinks getting it prepared.

-Baekhyun's POV-

Ji Hyun dropped me off and I walked inside SM. I was heading to SNSD's dressing room so I could tell Taeyeon I wasn't doing this anymore. I don't wanna lose Ji Hyun.

I reached their room and knocked on the door. I was greeted by Sunny.

"Oh, Hi Baekhyun!" Sunny said brightly. I bowed and saying "Hello." then asking for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon came out smirking leaning her back against the wall with her arms crossed.

"What sweetie?"

"Don't call me that. Look, I'm not doing this scam anymore. I'm sick of you and SM trying to boss me around. I love Ji Hyun and if you guys don't like that, I don't care. It's not worth leaving Ji Hyun." With that, I walked off. Taeyeon stood there smirking.

I went into EXO's room and greeted everyone.

"Okay, since everyone is here, let's begin practicing." Suho said.

Everyone got in there places and Overdose (Korean) started playing.

-Ji Hyun's POV-

"Thank you have a nice day!" Ji Hyun said to the girl.

Ji Hyun grabbed the glass of tea and went over to a table asking would they like some more.

"Yes please." The guy looked at Ji Hyun smirking. She ignored it, pouring him some more tea. She was about to walk off when the guy grabbed her wrist.

"What's your name?" the guy asked serious.

"Ji Hyun." Ji Hyun simply replied.

"I was wondering if you would like to go out some time? Here's my number." The guy was writing down his number.

"Sorry, I'm taken." Ji Hyun walked off with the glass and went back to the counter.

The guy got up and came to the counter paying for his food and leaving a piece of paper on the counter. Ji Hyun knew what it was and didn't bother opening it, she threw it away.

Ji Hyun grabbed a rag going over to the tables wiping them off.

-Baekhyun's POV-

EXO just got done doing the Overdose dance moves and started on Moonlight.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in the center, the rest in chairs around them.

Kyungsoo started singing and the 9 boys started dancing. Then it was Baekhyun's part.

-Ji Hyun's POV-

"Isn't that Kris?!" Ji Hyun heard one of the workers say.

Ji Hyun scanned the tables looking for him. She saw Kris sitting there drinking some coffee while reading a news paper.

Ji Hyun walked over to him. "Yi Fan!" Kris looked up at Ji Hyun and smiled brightly.

"Ji Hyun! You work here??" Ji Hyun nodded smiling.

"Have a seat! I haven't seen you in a while. How are you and the boys?? I heard about Baekhyun and Taeyeon..." Kris said frowning a little.

"The boys are good and yeah... Apparently it's a scam with SM and they made Baekhyun go with it. I don't even know." Ji Hyun shook her head.

"Ah.. One of the reasons why I left." Ji Hyun pouted.

"I miss you Yi Fan.." Kris looked at Ji Hyun.

"I miss you too.. And the boys. But it's for the best.."

"I understand."

"Here's my number if you want us to stay in touch, okay?" Ji Hyun nodded, smiling. Kris gave him her number and she stuck it in her pocket.

"I gotta get back to work..." Kris nodded understanding. Ji Hyun got up and went over back to the counter refilling the glasses again.

-Baekhyun POV-

EXO was finally done with practicing for now. They all took a seat, drinking some water and resting. All you heard was panting in the room. I looked over at

Luhan who looks like something is wrong. I was thinking about what happened last night. I walked over to him, pulling him to the side.

"Look bro, I'm sorry about what happened. SM is doing some scam about me and Taeyeon so everyone will forget about the Kris thing. I didn't mean to get ill with you. Thank for for taking care of her. I know I can trust you, cause I know you would help her anytime she needs it." Luhan nodded understanding.

"It's okay and yes I would. She means a lot to me." Baekhyun glared at him.

"N-no.. As my bestfriend is what I meant." Luhan scratched the back of his neck laughing awkwardly. Baekhyun and Luhan walked back over to the boys. They were ordering something to eat.

-9:00pm-

Ji Hyun walked into Baekhyun's, Chanyeol's, and Kyungsoo's house. Basically hers too since she's always there and stays there 90% of the time. She went up stairs to her and Baekhyun's bedroom, laying her coat on the chair in the room and getting ready for bed.

Ji Hyun gets home before Baekhyun. Baekhyun gets home around 10 or later if the boys has to practice more.

Ji Hyun put on some of Baekhyun's boxers and one of his shirts. She got in their bed and grabbed her laptop checking her Twitter and Tumblr.

Baekyeon was everywhere. It felt like a bullet in her heart so she closed her laptop and the TV. Her favorite show was on.

Ji Hyun felt a little hungry. She hasn't ate anything since this morning with Baekhyun. She got out of bed and went down stairs to look for something to cook.

She thought about Kimchi.

Ji Hyun knows how to make good Kimchi. The boys loves it. She gets the stuff she needs and starts preparing it. There was a knock on the door and she went over checking in the peek hole. It was Luhan. She opened it greeting him.

"Lulu! Why are you-" She was cut off by Luhan.

"Get some clothes on and come with me. It's Baekhyun and Taeyeon again." Ji Hyun felt pissed and upset. She hurried and got her clothes on, then headed out the door with Luhan.

"Where are they??" Ji Hyun asked about to cry. She got in Luhan's car and he got in the drivers side.

"The club." Luhan said. Ji Hyun knew he was pissed about Baekhyun doing her like this.

Luhan parked in the parking lot taking Ji Hyun in with him.

"Luhan! I'm not even dressed for a club!"

"Don't matter." Luhan took Ji Hyun out on the dance floor and started dancing with her. A slow song came on so Luhan wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck looking into his eyes.

"Ji Hyun... There's something I wanna tell you."

"What is it?" Ji Hyun asked playing with his hair.

"I've liked you for a long time.. Everytime Baekhyun does this to you I feel so pissed and I get so jealous of yall. I've loved you for a long time, I-" Luhan was cut off by Ji Hyun kissing him. Luhan kissed back smiling in the kiss.

"Ya!! What the are you doing with my girl!" Baekhyun yelled walking over to Luhan. Ji Hyun look back and seen Baekhyun coming towards them. Luhan held Ji Hyun tightly.

"We're done Baekhyun. You lied to me. Go be with Taeyeon. I'm sick of it. Hope you're happy!" Ji Hyun teared up. Baekhyun held his fist back and was about to hit Luhan. Luhan ducked with grabbed Ji Hyun's hand tightly running.

Luhan and Ji Hyun got in his car quickly driving off. Baekhyun ran out with Taeyeon behind him.

"Babe." Taeyeon said grabbing Baekhyun's arm.

"NO! YOU AND SM MADE ME DO THIS AGAIN! I'M HAVING TO DO THIS TO STAY IN EXO AND I JUST LOST THE ONE I LOVE! DON'T ING GO NEAR ME AGAIN AND DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE ." Baekhyun yelled at Taeyeon and she laughed walking off to her car.

Baekhyun walked home crying realizing he ed up again.

 

"Ji Hyun... Please come back. I promise to make things right again..."