Part Three.

Scandalous!

Ji Hyun and Luhan went inside Luhan's house.

"He lied to me..." Ji Hyun said a tear falling. Luhan walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Please don't cry... I don't like seeing you upset.." Luhan said wiping her tears away. Luhan and Ji Hyun stared into each other's eyes and Luhan slowly got closer to her and kissed her softly. She kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck.

Ji Hyun broke the kiss. "I feel like I'm cheating on Baekhyun even though we're not really together anymore after seeing him twice with Taeyeon."

"You're not cheating on him. Because like you said, you're not with him. It may be a bit weird to break up with someone then go right straight until kissing another guy but you know... That's basically how he's been doing with you and Taeyeon. So don't feel bad about it. At least I care for you and wouldn't hurt you in any way." Ji Hyun smiled.

"You're right. I should be happy since he looked so happy with Taeyeon. Besides, you were actually my first crush before me and Baekhyun started dating."

Luhan's eyes widen.

"I was?!?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Ji Hyun giggled at Luhan freaking out.

"Because I didn't know if you felt the same or not and me and Baekhyun were talking." Luhan rolled his eyes. He couldn't stand to hear the name "Baekhyun". Ji Hyun's stomach growled and Luhan smiled.

"Are you hungry?" Ji Hyun nodded. Luhan went into the kitchen and looked for something to cook.

"Lu gege! I want dumplings!!" Ji Hyun spotted the dumplings and jumped up and down like a  year old. Luhan laughed at her being childish.

"Okay, okay. I'll make you some dumplings." Luhan smiled getting the stuff out.

While Ji Hyun waited on her dumplings she sat at the counter in the kitchen on her phone.

Luhan's phone was laying on the counter and it started ringing. "Ji Hyun, can you see who that is?" Ji Hyun picked up his phone and looked at the number. It was Baekhyun.

"It's Baekhyun.." Luhan turned around quickly.

"Ignore it baobei." Ji Hyun blushed at what Luhan called her and clicked the ignore button.

Maybe Luhan was the guy for her. He acted more like a boyfriend to her than Baekhyun. Yes, she loves Baekhyun. But ever since he got into S.M, he acts like

Ji Hyun is like one of his buddys. He stopped calling her "jagiya", he didn't call her as much. He never wanted to hang out or never asked too. Before he got into

S.M he actually cared. It's like S.M changed him.

Ji Hyun has always wanted to be with Luhan. Luhan hasn't changed at all. He still cares for her, still loves her, still would do anything for her. Ji Hyun knew

Luhan cared enough to not let S.M get to him. Everytime Ji Hyun would go to S.M, Baekhyun and Taeyeon would be talking. He was always laughing with her, acting silly with her, etc. It upsetted Ji Hyun. But she brushed it off and act like it was nothing because she loved Baekhyun to much to lose him. He seems happier with Taeyeon so Ji Hyun is gonna leave him alone for a while and let him be happy with Taeyeon. That's his lost. When he sees how happy Luhan and Ji Hyun are together, Baekhyun is gonna noticed what he lost and what he use to have.

Ji Hyun shook the thoughts out of her head when Luhan said the dumplings were almost done. Ji Hyun loved everything about Luhan. His smile, his girly features, the way he cares for her. How gentle he is with her. Maybe Luhan and Ji Hyun are a better couple than Baekhyun and Ji Hyun.

Luhan sat the plate of dumplings in front of Ji Hyun and smiled. "Eat up! What do you want to drink? Cola?"

Ji Hyun replied "Yes please gege."

Luhan poured a glass of Cola for him and her. Luhan sat in front of Ji Hyun eating his dumplings while Ji Hyun ate hers.

"These are yummy!!" Ji Hyun said taking a big bite.

"Thank you. Minseok and Yixing loves my dumplings."

Ji Hyun and Luhan finished and washed dishes together. Ji Hyun wiped some soap on Luhan's cheek. Luhan pouted.

"Payback time!" Ji Hyun screamed running around while Luhan behind her with a hand full of soap chasing her.

Luhan caught Ji Hyun and wiped the soap on Ji Hyun's cheek. Ji Hyun and Luhan laughed and played around in the kitchen with soap. Minseok and Yixing walked in at a messy kitchen and a messy Luhan and Ji Hyun.

"What are you kids doing?!" Minseok asked laying his keys on the counter. Luhan and Ji Hyun looked at each other then attacked Minseok with soap. Minseok got pissed at first then started laughing. Yixing stood there with his arms crossed. Ji Hyun stood up and attacked Yixing blowing on his neck.

"Ya! St-stop that!" Yixing couldn't stop laughing. His face was turning red. Minseok, Yixing, Luhan and Ji Hyun sat in the kitchen floor playing around with soap, laughing their butts off.