Part One.

Scandalous!

Ji Hyun sat there, shocked. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. 

Her boyfriend Baekhyun in the car with SNSD's Taeyeon kissing. 

Baekhyun caught her standing there and jumped out the car. 

Ji Hyun shook her head no and ran off crying. Baekhyun yelled running after her.

"Ji hyun, wait! Let me explain!" Ji Hyun ignored him and ran as fast as she could. 

She reached her best friend Luhan's house. She went up the stairs slowly, panting. 

Ji Hyun knocked on the door and Luhan opened it greeting her. 

"Ya, what's wrong? Why are you panting?" Luhan asked pulling Ji Hyun into his home.

"I... seen.... Baek... Hyun... kissing Taeyeon." Ji Hyun said crying and coughing trying to catch her breath.

Luhan went into the kitchen to get her some fresh water. Ji Hyun sat down at the kitchen table shaking and crying. 

Luhan sat the water in front of her and she drunk it down fast. 

"Don't drink to fast pabo!" Luhan said. Ji Hyun glared at him and Luhan looked at her with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry... So you seen Baekhyun kissing Taeyeon?" Luhan questioned trying to get the thought into his head. 

Ji Hyun nodded.

"Why were you running?" Luhan asked getting up to put the cup in the sink.

"Me and Baekhyun was suppose to meet at this dead parking lot thing. I went there and seen Baekhyun in Taeyeon's car kissing her. He seen me, I jumped out, and I ran and he started running after me calling my name. I ignored him and ran here." Ji Hyun explained, Luhan nodding understanding. 

"Well, if you want, you can stay here tonight. It's to late anyways." Ji Hyun smiled.

"Thanks Lu. You're the bestest friend." Luhan smiled, blushing.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" 

"Sure.. Can I take a bath first? I feel nasty with all this sweat and all." Luhan giggled and nodded. 

"Wait... Where is Xiumin and Yixing?" Ji Hyun asked standing up.

"Sleeping." Luhan replied.

Ji Hyun went up stairs to Luhan's bedroom bathroom. She stopped at the front door remembering she has no clothes to wear.

Oops.

Ji Hyun looked in Luhan's dresser and found some of his boxers and shirt. 

I'm sure he doesn't mind. Ji Hyun thought to herself, walking into the bathroom, cutting the shower on. 

-Luhan's POV-

Aish. Why did Baekhyun do this to her?? He pisses me off so much! Luhan thought fixing popcorn and drinks for the movie. 

Luhan was interrupted from his thougths when his door bell rang. He walked to the door looking in the peek hole. It was Baekhyun. 

Great. Gotta deal with him now. 

Luhan opened the door looking at Baekhyun panting like crazy.

"Luhan hyung! Have you seen... Ji... Hyun... any... where??" Baekhyun forced the words out of his mouth.

"Yes. She's here, but she told me what you did and that was ed up bro. I'm not telling her you're here and you're not staying. She's staying the night, I'm taking care of her." Luhan said crossing his arms.

"I just want to explain to her what happened! It wasn't what she seen!" Baekhyun yelled at Luhan.

"She saw you kissing Taeyeon! How are you gonna explain that?! Just go Baek, I'm not gonna fight with you." Luhan said pointing to the road. Baekhyun walked away pissed.

-Baekhyun's POV- 

"That pabo! All I wanted to do was make things right with my girl and I can't without him being a about it!" Baekhyun said to himself. He walked and walked and came up to a bar.

"A couple of drinks won't hurt." Baekhyun went inside the bar and sat down telling the person what he wanted.

-Ji Hyun's POV-

Ji Hyun stepped out the shower drying her hair and putting Luhan's clothes on. She heard Luhan yelling and wondering if it was Baekhyun or not. 

Ji Hyun went down stairs and seen a pissed off Luhan sitting on the couch. 

"Lulu?" Ji Hyun questioned slowly walking up to Luhan.

"Hmm?" Luhan answered looking up at Ji Hyun. 

"Was that Baekhyun?" 

Luhan nodded. Ji Hyun sat beside Luhan and poked his cheek.

"Please don't be mad Lu. I'm here, you should be happy!" Ji Hyun joked giving Luhan an eye smile. Luhan couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. 

"Ooh! Popcorn! Start the movie!" Ji Hyun grabbed the bowl of popcorn and grabbed a handful. Luhan started the movie and grabbed a hand full of popcorn, sipping his drink.

-Baekhyun's  POV-

"Sir, that's enough drinks. You seem like you can't drink to many." The bar tender said. 

"Yeah, you're right. Have a nice night." Baekhyun walked out kinda wobbly. Baekhyun felt dizzy and couldn't walk anymore. He pulled out his phone and called the first number in his call log.

Ji Hyun answered. "What Baekhyun??" 

"Please come get me. I'm in front of Seoul's bar, I can't walk anymore. I'm so dizzy and my head is killing me." Baekhyun heard Ji Hyun sighed and she replied.

"Okay. Be there in a minute." 

Baekhyun hung up smiling hearing her sweet voice. He remembered what he did to her and frowned. "I've got to make things right with her. I can't lose the one I love so much." Baekhyun said to himself.

A car pulled up and Ji Hyun and Luhan got out. 

"Better be glad I care enough to come get you." Ji Hyun said, Luhan nodding, agreeing. 

Baekhyun sighed as Ji Hyun helped him get into Luhan's car. 

Baekhyun, Luhan, and Ji Hyun arrived at Baek's, Chanyeol's and Kyungsoo's shared house. 

"Thanks." Baekhyun said getting out. Ji Hyun watched as Baekhyun tried to get up the stairs.

"Um Lu.. I'm going to stay the night here and take care of him. Or maybe murder Chanyeol and Kyungsoo if they are here.. Do you wanna stay enough to get your clothes back? Some of my clothes are here." Luhan shook his head smiling. 

"No, keep them. You can give them to me tomorrow. If you need me, call me. I don't care what time it is. I'll come get you where ever you are." Ji Hyun smiled and kissed Luhan's cheek before getting out the car and running up to Baekhyun helping him in. 

"Thanks jagiya." Baekhyun said slowly sitting down on the couch. Ji Hyun stayed silence sitting beside him.

"Now, let me explain." Baekhyun said seriously, looking at Ji Hyun. 

"SM was forcing me and Taeyeon for publicity and promotion. It's all a scam. Taeyeon forced me into the kiss. I love you and you only Ji Hyun. I don't wanna lose you. I need you in my life. You have helped me through so much. You've kept me strong ever since Kris left. If it wasn't for you, I would probably be depressed. You make me happy. If it wasn't for you, I would probably be laying in front of the bar passed out. I don't wanna lose you." Ji Hyun wiped her tears away, smiling a little bit.

"So, you believe me?" Baekhyun asked his face lighting up a little.

"Yes. We have been together for 2 years and you haven't cheated on me. I know you won't. cheat on me. I'm sorry for running off. I love you too Baekkie." Baekhyun smiled and kissed Ji Hyun softly. "Don't be sorry. You have no reason to be." Baekhyun said before kissing Ji Hyun again. 

"I'm just scared about SM breaking us up now.. I'm so scared now." Ji Hyun said pouting. Baekhyun kissed her lips. "You're not gonna lose me and I'm not letting them get between us. I'm not being with Taeyeon anymore."

Baekhyun and Ji Hyun was sharing a lovely kiss when Chanyeol and Kyungsoo busted in the door.

"YO, THE GAME IS ON!" Chanyeol yelled sitting down with chips and root beer. Kyungsoo sat beside Chanyeol turning the channel. 

Ji Hyun and Baekhyun just looked at them. 

"When did I say you can bust up in here anytime??" Baekhyun questioned.

"This is our place too!" Chanyeol said.

"We pay half the bills!" Kyungsoo added. 

Ji Hyun laughed shaking her head hugging Baekhyun.

"I love you jagiya." 

"I love you too Baekhyunie."