New police officer

Shinee and Exos love story, of sunbae and hoobae, Jonghyun and Baekhyun, fighting for Suzy

"okay okay okay. we have someone new here joining us today. Her name is-" "wait...its a girl? -.-" says jonghyun cutting off the boss. "yes, its a girl. Girls can be police officers too"  Jonghyun just looked away and rolled his eyes.  "Aha, okaay. ;) Come in Suzy!" Jonghyun feels like he heard that name before, but didnt think much of it. A girl walks in through the door and says "Hello. My name is Bae suzy, and yesterday i decided to be a police officer because i was saved by 2 police officers from a theft." she pointed to baekhyun and Jonghyun. thats when jonghyun noticed it was her. "oh wow!!! a girl decided to become a police over because she was saved from me!? ohmaguad!" says Baekhyun with the biggest smile on his face. "well, i also have something new for you guys too. im going to put you guys into groups and pick a leader. those are the people your gonna be working with for the rest of your time here at the station till you guys retire. i still havent decided whos gonna be in which group, but i will do that today right now. I'll be in my office if anyone needs me." Right when the boss walks into his office, all the guys surround suzy. Obviously jonghyun who can care less walks away and starts doing his work. All the guys in the station have fell head over heels for suzy. Baekhyun guides Suzy towards jonghyuns way showing her around the station and where she sits. "here suzy, you can sit here" says baekhyun, while pulling out a chair for her. Jonghyun just looks at baekhyun and rolls his eyes. "Oh thank you. :) hmm, well, its nice to sit here with my 2 life savers right next to me" she sat between jong and baek. jonghyun smirked at her ridiculous comment. it was their job to save people, but she was acting like she was the only one in the world thats been saved before. The boss comes out of his office and tells everyone to gather up so he can tell them which group their going to be assigned to. "Team 1, Onew, Suho, & Kris. (yes, to me kris is still in Exo. ) Team 2, Key, D.O, & Tao. Team 3, Baekhyun, Jonghyun, and....Suzy" "YES!!!! SUZY YOUR GOING TO BE WITH US!!!" says baekhyun. Jonghyun didnt care much. As long as she got out of his way and he wasnt the leader, so he wouldnt be responsible for her. "Ahem. let me finish please." says the Boss. Baekhyun sincerely apologizes, but is still sooo happy. "okay. back to what i was saying. ummm, oh yeah. Team 4, taemin, kai, and luhan. Team 5, Minho, Chen, and Sehun. i will now announce the leaders for these groups. you have to remember that the leader is in charge of all the people in your group. your also responsible for everything that happens that your group members have done. Team 1, your leader is Onew. Team 2, your leader is D.O. Team 3, your leader is Jonghyun." Jonghyun was suprised and filled with anger. why would he have to be responsible for these people? He was not happy with this at all. -.- "Team 4, your leader is....Jonghyun, is there a probleom?" says the boss. just by lokoing at jongs facieal expression, he wasnt happy. "yes, there is boss." says jonghyun ready to let all his anger out.