Team work

Shinee and Exos love story, of sunbae and hoobae, Jonghyun and Baekhyun, fighting for Suzy

"the probelm is that, you already know that baekhyun does childish things and that girl, she thinks she gets life easy just cause she has guys all over her. -.-" jonghyun let out all his anger cause he didnt wanna be the leader. he could never be responsible for people like these. "well, thats why i trust you the most to be responsible for them. cause your trustworthy," jonghyun couldnt fight about this anymore, because he knew it was true. (lol) "well, now that everything is solved get back to work please" the boss goes back to his office while everyone goes back to work. "ohmaguad! we're all going to be in the same team! and even better, jong, your our leader!!" baekhyun is so happy just knowing that hes going to be with suzy. "whatever, just get to work," says jonghyun irritated. ~RIING RIING~  "Murder at *********** street. Team 3, you guys take this one" says the boss. Jong, baek, and suzy all head over to the house. Right when they walk in theres a lake of blood right in the middle of the floor. "how was she murdered?" says Baekhyun looking disgusted. "well, it looks like she was hit on the back of the head with this, " the investigator held up a gun. 5 hours past until they headed back to the station. The whole time suzy had a look on her face like she wanted to say something, and baekhyun noticed it. "Suzy, is there something you want to say?" " Huh? oh, um, well, i was just thinking about the murder case. why would they hit the person on the back of the head instead of just shooting them, right..? Maybe the murderer and the victim had a relationship?..." Jonghyun looks over at suzy suprised that he didnt think of that first. Jonghyun quickly stands up and runs out of the building to the car. "Jong! where are you going!?" baekhyun says not knowing what to do but takes suzy's hand and runs after jonghyun. When they catch up to Jonghyun, suzy and baekhyun are still holding hands. Suzy quickly releases baeks hand before anyone sees. They get inside the car and suzy asks, "team leader, where are we going?" "We're going to go around the neighbor hood asking anyone if the victim was constantly seen with anyone. But the probleom is, i know that neighborhood. The people there are close with one another and cover up for eachother. So that means, we're going to have to go under cover. Baekhyun, Suzy, you guys are going to be lovers."