Seoul police station

Shinee and Exos love story, of sunbae and hoobae, Jonghyun and Baekhyun, fighting for Suzy

 Seoul police station is one of the trashiest police stations in south korea. But it does have the most trustworthy and successful officers/detectives. Jonghyun and Baekhyun are the top officers there. Baekhyun is an outgoing guy who loves to play jokes and can sometimes get on peoples nerves. Jonghyun is a cold guy who doesnt care who he hurts, as long as he gets the job done. " Hostage at the mall! i repeat hostage at the mall!" , said the walkie- talkie. "Jong, baek, you guys take this one" says the Boss. "dont forget to take your team, like last time ;) " Jonghyun and baekhyun hurry to the mall. they see that theres a guy there holding a knife against a girls neck. she was about 18-19. Jonghyun takes the mic from the police officers and says" let go of the girl. you can have it the hard way, or the easy way and we can all be happy, okaay? Shes not even worth holding. watchu gonna do? her? go ahead, her then, theres nothing to see anyways" "WHAAT!? -.- " says the girl forgetting that there was a guy holding a knife against her neck. "hey, um....maybe you should calm down a bit jong? um, maybe.." says baekhyun stuttering. "hand over the girl! noow! or im going to come over there myself" "HA! i dare you to. come any closer and i'll slit her neck open" says the knife guy. Jonghyun hands the mic to the police officer, and without stuttering to go, he starts walking closer to the girl and the knife guy. "DONT COME ANY CLOSER! OR I'LL SLIT IT OPEN! IM NOT PLAYING!" the knife guy is now swinging his knife everywhere when all of a sudden someone says" HEEY! AHA! YOUR SO UGLY! IS THAT WHY YOUR TAKING HER? YOUR DESPERATE FOR A GIRL? YOU TIRSTY? NEED WATER? THERES A BEVERAGE STORE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, WHY DONT YOU GO THERE INSTEAD OF HERE!?" it was baekhyun. <3 Jonghyun saw his opprotunity and kicked the knife out of the guys hand, but the probleom is that the knife was facing upwards to where the girl was about to fall to. Jonghyun quickly grabs the girls waist and hand before she fell on the knife. In that moment, it felt like it was only them, so close and kinda hugging? (lol. sorry guys i d k what to say. but like, she was on one foot and jong had his arm around her waist and holding her hand to support? sorry if it didnt make sense.) the police officers put the knife guy on the ground and cuff him. "I COULDVE GOT HER, but you came! -.- " The knife guy went in the police car with a smirk on his face. Jonghyun and the girl finally got apart when baekhyun says "good job jong! :D um, jong??" Jonghyun lets go of the girls waist and she stands up staraight by herself but akward. "huh? oh, im good. um, lets go now. " "wait! um, thank you guys for saving me there, i wouldve got hurt. i owe you guys one" says the girl. "ohh, aha, well, it was nothing really, just doing our job" says baekhyun smiling and rubbing the back of his neck And like a cold guy jonghyun is, he doesnt say anything and just looks away. "Lets go. we're done here." Jonghyun grabs baekhyun and drags him away cause baekhyun is still here day dreaming over the girl. "BYEE!! IM SUZY BY THE WAY! BAE SUZY!"