#7yearswithSNSD

Loved you first

#7yearswithSNSD

Hey guys this is not an update but please do this for SNSD. Place posts everywhere like on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram.. Everywhere with the tag #7yearswithSNSD and maybe some other tags like #9irlsGenera7ion #7yearsofgirlsgeneration to show your love and support. And ofcourse tag them in your tweets or IG posts. They are already 7 years here with us and Im like, I cried watching some things back like the black ocean they had in the beginning. I cried watching them preforming with so many emotions and all like when theyre preforming Complete or Forever or Dear Mom. Im so happy for them, they worked so hard and here they are on the top, the queens of k-pop. Im so proud of them never letting their guard down and always working so hard to stay on their feet trying to not lose any fans.

They grew up so fast from Into the new world to Indestructible. They worked so hard they received a black ocean in the beginning of their carrier but that black emptyness slowly grew to a pink ocean full of love and support at each one of their concerts. So Nyeo Shi Dae forever. SONE will saty by their side till the very end.

We know them under the name of Soshi and they know us under the name of SONE. When they cry we cry along, when they smile we smile along. We love them for who they are and wish them the very best. Soshi HWAITING!

 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*