Tears

Loved you first

Four months past already and SM Enterteinment officialy revealed to the world that Baekyeon is real. Taeyeon had been getting hate comments, she didnt know what she did wrong but all of Baekhyuns fans were mad at her for dating 'their' oppa. She didnt know what to do, she just locked herself up in her room, she turned off her phone wrapped herself in her blanket and shut the lights. Jessica and Sunny had been trying to get Taeyeon out of her room but it had no use. Because Taeyeon locked the door from the inside Sunny had to sleep on the couch or with Jessica. She also had been wearing other members clothes because all her clothes were in her room wich she shared with Taeyeon. Tiffany just ignored everything what was happening in the dorm, she didnt care much about it. Deep inside Tiffany wanted to break down that door and embrace Taeyeon to tell her she wasnt alone that she had to ignore the haters like she used to before Nichkhun. It was all so dramatic but it was so sad for Taeyeon, first loosing the love of her life to another man and then when she dates a guy she likes hoping to get accepted by all the fans around the world she got turned down by most of them just like how it happened with Nichkhun and Tiffany but Taeyeon's situation is 10 times worst.

"Unnie please open the door so we can talk about it" Seohyun softly knocked on the door of Taeyeons and Sunny's room.

"Oh and I want my clothes and oh uhm MAYBE ALSO MY SLEEPING PLACE!" Sunny was loosing it, wearing other members clothes sleeping in the same bed as the ice princess or on the cold uncomfortable couch.

"Sunny chill out Taeyeon is going through a hard time" Jessica stated who was standing behind Sunny.

Sunny just looked annoyed wich Jessica just shrugged off. Seohyun continued to knock softly on the door and telling her they could solve everything with eachother but it was no use. Taeyeon didnt answer them it was just silent. Taeyeon only had been eating when she was sure everybody was having their scheduel or when she was sure everyone was sleeping. She didnt eat much but she did eat little bits of food.

"Taeyeon-ah please let us in we can solve it out together... Please Taengoo-ah~" Jessica called softly.

Inside the room was a little girl wrapped up in her blanket with one earplug plugged in her ear while playing some sad music while she was listening to the voices outside the door with her other ear. She wanted to stand up and open the door to let them in but she also didnt wanted them to see her like this. She totally didnt know what to do. Baekhyun wouldnt call her because he was bussy with his concerts and promoting and all and she didnt want the others to see this side of her. The only thing she needed right now was a warm embrace of one of the two persons she loved the most. Tiffany or Baekhyun. She knew Tiffany was trying to ignore the situation and that was also one of the things she locked herself up for in her room.

"Tae, come out please~" This time Sunny started to whine like a little kid.

After a while they gave up and went to their scheduels like the others. Taeyeon slowly put her ipod away in her drawer and softly unlocked her door. She peeked outside to see if there was still someone at home. She didnt saw anyone in the hallway neither did she hear anyone in the dorm. Slowly she stepped outside of her room, she was still wrapped in her baby blue blanket. She tiptoed towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. She leaned against the counter and started to space out. She was waken from her space out moment when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She was startled and dropped her glass of water on the ground. When she turned around she saw it was Tiffany with a cold facial expression. Taeyeon just gulped and bowed her head slightly to greet her.

"You dont know how much you hurt everyone in the dorm" She said with a calm voice.

Taeyeon nodded and hung her head low. Tiffany softened alittle from the inside seeing Taeyeon like that but kept the same cold pokerface that she had.

"I-Im sorry" Taeyeon said with a cracking stuttering voice, she quickly ran away and accidently stepped on a piece of glass but that didnt stop her from getting back to her room. She quickly locked the door and jumped on her bed not forgetting to get her ipod from the drawer and just burried herself deep in her blankets while listening to her music.

 

Tiffany was looking at the broken glass on the floor with sad eyes.

"Just like my heart... Broken and unfixeble" She said starting to hold in those tears.

She kneeled down to clean the shattered glass on the ground threw it away. She wiped away the water and the little blood stains wich were leading towards Taeyeons room.

"How can you love another man? How can you move on from me? I loved you first, cant you see Im still attracted to you?" She said softly while looking at Taeyeons bedroom door.

 


Feel free to comment

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*