Suicide attempt?

Loved you first

Taeyeons white bed sheets were now wet and there were red spot on the sheets. The piece of glass was now on her nightstand still covered with blood. She pulled it out with alot of pain and tears. She didnt eat, she cried all night. She lost weight. She didnt care. Her Baekhyun was busy with his tour and she didnt want to bother him. She sat on the edge of the bed with her face burried in her hands. The hate comments/blogs/posts kept on coming. She was getting frustrated and totally didnt know what to do at the moment. She got out of her room as she knew for sure everyone was gone. She took out a glass and filled it with water. She made herself a sandwich and then moved herself to the couch and the television. The television on the news, they were talking about a little girl who had committed suicide because she got bullied at school and also got cyber-bullied. She got beaten up at school alot because she didnt have mother and her father never had time for her. She hung herself up on a rope in the livingroom. When her dad got home from work he was lost, he didnt know what to do. His late wife died because of cancer and now his daughter committed suicide. Fortunatly he didnt committed suicide. He said that he wanted to make the family name big for his late daughter and wife.

"Jasal... Maybe... Would that make the others happy?" [Jasal = Suicide]. Taeyeon looked down at her glass of water which she was holding tightly. One tear slipped over he cheek right in her glass. More followed, her vision was blurry at the moment. She whiped her tears and just shook her head to get the thoughts out of her head.

"Its just some..." Taeyeon trailed off as she knew she couldnt argue with herself.

"Who am I even kidding? Everybody hates me here, even my members started to yell at me. Tiffany acts so cold towards me..." Taeyeon walked to the kitchen and put her glass in the sink.

"Maybe its better this way" Taeyeon walked to the drawer where all the knifes forks and spoons were held. She slowly opened it and let her fingers trace over the knifes in the drawer. She took a deep breath and took one of the sharpest knifes.

"Its not the usual stuff which you cut with.. But its something" Taeyeon said as she looked at the knife. She held her arm above the sink and slowly started to press the knife in her arm. She flinched for a second but then she just pressed harder. Blood was coming out and she just smiled creepily seeing the blood dripping in the sink.

"I bet you guys love this" She said with a creepy smile on her and pressed the knife deeper in her arm. She groaned and tears started to slip down her cheeks but it felt so much better then getting hurt by those painful comments and blogs and posts everywhere. Taeyeon looked at an empty spot on her arm and smirked. 다이 [Die] is what she wrote with the knife. She smiled statisfied and washed the knife she cleaned the blood spots and shuffled to the bathroom. She switched on the light and walked to the mirror. She looked at her reflection full disgust.

"How can people even watch at my face? Such an ugly " She breathed out and exited the bathroom not forgetting to switch off the light, she shuffled to her room and directly walked to her bed. She smiled when she saw blood stains. She turned off her phone and put it in the drawer of her nightstand.

"Its time Kim Taeyeon" She smiled bitterly. She looked out of her window. There was nothing on the streets, she smiled seeing that. She opened the window and climbed into the window frame, she looked down and took a deep breath. A tear slipped down her cheek. She closed her eyes.

"This is it Taeyeon, it was fun for so far... But they dont want you anymore... Goodbye everyon"

 


 

Tam Tam Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. So did you guys hear about Jessica? She has her own fashion brand called BLANC. <3 Hope you guys enjoyed this update <3

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*