Am I important to you?

My first and only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    The kind Mr Nishikado has offered Hynkjae a guest room to stay near Taeyang since he learned that the two young men are best friend. 
"So how is things going at Italy?"
"Everything is good , I run here and there with my part time job and school " 
     Hynkjae answered cooly , Taeyang was by no means stupid , he knew exactly why his best friend is coming all the way here. 
"It's time for me to find my true love Taeyang." 
     Taeyang is no good at taking control of difficult situation like this , his heart skip a beat. 
"What do you mean? " for somehow a stupid question still come out from his mind.
"Hyo... I wanna be with her." The man said , raising his voice a little and picked up his best friend facial expression. 
"Ho...how about your girlfriend?" Taeyang asked , look like someone had just hit his head with a brick. 
"Hmm..i have no girlfriend since you gone and please don't remind me about the girl that Ivan has set me up with , disaster! " Hyukjae replied , his voice sounding calm while Taeyang is very uncomfortable and unpleasant for what he just heard. That was annoying him. 
"Are you going to purse her? " another silly question from Taeyang. Hyukjae chuckled and tapped his friend shoulders lightly. 
"What else do you think?, i believe that right now i'm the most important person to her , she is going to be mine very soon. Don't forget to congratulation us when the time come. " 
     Finish his last sentence , Hyukjae fleeing himself to his room next to Taeyang. Never before had he feel like this , he put his palm on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter