Confession

My first and only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon had arrived back to the cafe shop, the Wanami’s brothers smile at her and wonder what they could really ask to smooth things over.

 

“This is our suppliers and inventories list. You can checked it and tell me if you have anything you don’t understand.” Seunghyung stated and hand her several documents, Hyoyeon nodded and start to work on it.

 

                The staffs start to setting up the tables while Hyoyeon go to the warehouse and check inventories in stock. Mr Nishikado has asked Taeyang to come and eat together at the Cafe since they don’t really know how to cook. Taeyang refused at first but soon agreed.

 

“Konnichiwa, Mr Nishikado.” Seunghyung bowed slightly to the old man but still ignore the younger one.

 

“Konnichiwa, Seunghyung-chan. I bring a grand-son of my friend in Korea today. Here is Taeyang-chan. ”

 

He smiled but Taeyang still feel uncomfortable with what had happened yesterday with Seunghyung. Sunggie notice it and stepped in the scene.

 

“Konnichiwa , Taeyang-chan. My name is Seungri and here is my older brother Seunghyung. ”

 

                Seungri introduced himself with a bright smile as always while Taeyang returned the smile to the new friendly friend.

 

“Nii-chan , the red wines is out of stock. You should mark it on the menu.”

 

                Hyoyeon who just stepped out from the warehouse talk to Seunghyung unnoticed Taeyang who sitting and chatting with Seungri. The moment he saw her, his heart beats faster, breaking into his silly thought again, he wasn’t focus on the conversation with Seungri but thinking about the conservation at the garden in the morning with her.

 

“Hyoyeon, Mr Nishikado is here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter