Absence

My first and only one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

............................................................................................................................................................

“Hyoyeon! Taeyang , wake up!!!”

Seungri echoed in front of their tent since he is the first one wake up today. Hyoyeon is in his arm as he slowly opening his eyes lid. He cannot help but smile as she held him tightly.

“Hyoyeon..Taeyang..wake up!”

“Hyo....” Taeyang touch Hyoyeon on her hand slightly , well , how much he wish they can stay like this a little bit longer but he knew he wish something that he can’t.

“Hmm....it’s still early, 5 minutes more please. ”

                (Sleepy head girl ) Taeyang thought and smiled before slowly get up from the tent carefully not to wake the young girl next to him.

“Ohiyo!..Seungri shi”

“Ohiyo....seem like something happened last night.” Seungri teasing Taeyang, Taeyang immediately deny with his blushing face.

“Nothing happen, we just have a chit-chat and soon fall asleep.”

“Nobody going to believe you. Anyway...wanna go for a walk? I want go down there and see the road, hopefully it’s not so slippery for us to go back. ” Taeyang nodded and walked together with Seungri down the road.

“It’s seem not that bad. ”

                Seungri said while checking the road condition, it’s not as slippery as he has thought.

“But don’t you think it’s dangerous for us to go back like this?”

“No” Seungri smile and tapped Taeyang’s shoulders slightly.

“If you want to spend one more day with her just tell me the truth.” 

                Taeyang felt a little bit embarrassed but soon he nodded. Seungri smiled before grab this chance to ask him directly about his feeling.

“As a man , tell me the truth , do you like her?”

“I do but i don’t know if i can give her the love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter