one encounter.

one.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Naeun!" A voice screams out at the top of their lungs, tears streaming down the face where she couldn't exactly see. Never noticing who it was, her lips curl into a frown. A hand extending out in order to reach out for them but suddenly, they've grown further and further away from each other. Their visual becoming more blurrier and fading into the darkness. 
 

"Naeun?" Her eyes open, breathing rigid as she gazes at her friend in confusion.

 

Bomi reaches over to brush the sides of her cheeks, wiping the tears that streamed down so suddenly. A bad dream it what formed inside but she wasn't too sure on what it was exactly. Best to keep it quiet than speak up about it, she thought silently. "You okay?" She asks, concern rising on the syllables.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine." She manages to break a smile on her face. Shifting up to sit up with a content sigh, gazing at the clock to check the time. Early in the afternoon, Naeun didn't know that she dozed off completely on her friend's lap when she got comfortable by laying down when Bomi was rewriting notes for class.

 

"You know," Pausing, the older woman points to the closet where the jacket was still hanging on the door. "When are you going to give it to him?"

 

Jaw slightly ajar, not entirely too sure when that'll happen. Shooting up from her position in order to stand up, turning from the side with her lower lip sticking out. "Sehun?" Bomi nods. "I don't know, he didn't give me his number or address either. Just a name." 

 

"I can give you the address." She offers to Naeun, flashing a soft smile at her before ripping out a tiny piece of paper from the random piece inside her notebook. Scribbling the apartment number and address for the young girl to take as she holds it up. Chocolate colored hues flickered at the given information, removing the jacket off the hanger and into her arms as she ushers out the door.

 

"I'll be home before dark!"

 

 ✄ - - - 

 

"Yo." Greeting his roommate casually with his hand ruffling his own hair. He sighs heavily with exhaustion in his eyes that drifts to the front and back to the male with his posture becoming lazily yet comfortable. Thumb pressing down on the channel, flickering channels aimlessly with a dull expression.

 

"Baek told me." Kai brought up. Hearing the faint crunch when Sehun's teeth sink down on the apple into his hold and the cushions suddenly fumble. Jumping from behind to sit down besides his best friend as he arches a brow, silently telling him to continue on. "Don't act stupid."

 

"I'm not." He says, laughing lowly under his breath. Nipping on the corners as he stares at the screen the entire time with a coy grin. "I just wanted to know what he told you. A lot happened."

 

"Forget it." 

 

Maybe, the brunette figured out what he was trying to bring up. It's something he's not comfortable with but he doesn't mind, he shrugs it off nonchalantly before leaning back until it hits the couch.

 

After an hour, they parted ways. Somewhere along the lines of Kai needing to take a quick shower but the both of them needing to run errands. "I'll be going out, gotta pick something up." Sehun shouts out, slipping his feet into the shoes before locking the door.

 ✄ - - - 
 

Jogging in a decent pace, hands tucked into the jeans that wrapped around his legs. Glancing from one side to the next, making sure that there weren't cars driving by now. Rushing over to the bus stop, stopping with his hand resting on the pole before resting his back on it instead. Watching a few strangers step out and letting others fill in the empty spaces, gazing at each and everyone one of them.

 

Especially the woman who dressed herself into an attire that was simple or casual, dark colors but it suits her quite well. The confused look was in her face and surely it was enough for a laugh to escape his pale lips, "Pst."

 

Naeun turns her head with rounded eyes widening, they soften up when she realizes who it was. Approaching him with small steps and she lifts his jacket up for him to take. "Here. Thankfully I found you sooner then expected."

 

"Were you going to visit me?" He asked, watching her head tilt back then forward into a subtle nod. Fingers clutched the material of the silk leather jacket as he throws it carelessly on his shoulder. "Thank you, Naeun."

 

"Of course." Her eyes fallen to the pavement, not sure whether to say something else or excuse herself by now. She wasn't too good at making conversations with people. Feeling left out, lost in the topics her friends and others would talk about from time to time. So instead, she takes a step back, lips parting to speak up after a few minutes. "I shou--"

 

"Stay."

 

Her gaze breaks to the ground then back at the male in front of her. The rustling sounds of people fishing out for coins to pay the driver, engines stopping temporarily as Sehun's eyes peer over to check if it was the one he was waiting for. "Come on, you can come with me." He suggested, walking to the side and he lifts an arm out in order for her to step inside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter