Ѽ2Ѽ

Memories Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       As the sun ray shone through the living room's curtain, you realized another pitiful day starts again. Just as you were about to get up, you phone beeped and you glanced at it. To happened that your homeroom teacher, Mr Lee Hongbin texted you. 

 

         'Hey, Haemin, good morning! Mind coming to school 15 minutes earlier than before? I need you to help me with something. Thanks' 

 

          You were pretty used it as the school's teacher always order you around, like helping them to bring the books from the staff-room. Even once, after the majors' paper are done, the teachers actually texted you to come back to school to help them check any errors in the paper when everyone were at home chilling. 

 

            You quickly got up, not to waste anymore time, to wash your face and changed to your uniform. Just as you were ready to go off, the bread sprung out of the toast-box. And there, the timing is just alright and you quickly wore your shoe and off for school. 

 

           'Wait. How about Sehun's breakfast?'  You shook your head and continue to walk towards the bus stop. 'He never eat my food once...'  That was true, he never eat once even if you prepare a table of food for him. Sitting at the bench at the bus stop, you saw your bus is slowly approaching you and just you were about to board, a voice called out to you. 

 

             "Haemin! Good morning!" It was Sehun's best friend since young, Kai. Kai was a pretty good brother to you, you treated him like one even though you knew that your twin brother would never come back. And also, he have the same personality as your brother, a positive and cheerful mindset. 

 

             "Hey, Kai. Good morning to you too! You're early today huh?" You smile to the bus driver to signal him to go first. "Yeah, i wanted to do some dance practice. The competition is getting nearer." Competition!  "Oh, i know you will do well. Sehun will be joining too right?" He nodded his head. "Speaking of that, how is your Chior performing for the speech day? It will be less than a month away." Oh shoot, i forget about it. "I guess it's going well? It's getting more tiring, i have practice for Band too." Looking at your watch, you realized you have only left 20 minutes in order to reach school and the bus is coming every 30 minutes. 

 

           "What's wrong? Is there something happen between you and Sehun?" He looked at your pale face. "Haha," you faked out a laughter, "of course not! Mr Lee asked me to go to school 15 minutes earlier, he wanted me to help him with something." Kai groaned. "He's trying to get into your pants, Hae. You have beware of that ert. Hop on, I'll bring you, Princess, safely to school." He winked and you giggled a bit. "I'm sure his not."

 

            "Are you sure you will be alright? It's still early, he can do whatever he wants to you." Kai protest. "Kai, stop being so protective. He wouldnt do anything me, okay? I promised." You hold up your pinky, and he twirl on it. "Be back at the studio before 7.50. I want to see you there, if not I'll find you." Kai nagged again like a father. 

 

              You walked alone on the dark and cold corridor, in order to reach your classroom where you could meet your homeroom teacher. It's still 7.30 in the morning and people around are still sleeping as school usually starts around 8.45. You wondered why he asked you to come so early. You slided the open to only see Mr Lee is sitting in front of the teacher's table. "Hi Mr Lee." You greeted him as he saw you opening the door. "Hi Haemin. Take a sit." You find it creepy when the classroom lights are off. "Mr Lee, do you want to switch on the lights?" You saw him shooking his head. You shrugged and walk in front of him. You were pretty sure that Mr Lee wouldnt called you to talk about your results. He is the type of teacher who believes that 'its okay if you dont do well, you can catch up next time". 

 

           "Haemin," Mr Lee took a deep breath, "do you have anyone in mind?" You were pretty shock by his sudden answer. You didnt know what to reply so you sit there like a statue while bitting your lips. 'Oh Sehun? Nah.'  Without you knowing, your homeroom teacher suddenly sat beside you and touching your milky thigh. "M-Mr L-Lee," you stuttered. "I guess," he chuckled and lean in to attack your neck which cause you to let out a moan, "you are enjoying. Definitely huh?" 

 

           'Sehun.'  Thats the only thing that comes to your mind. He is your husband, you cannot cheat on him. You cannot get laid. No, thats a big 'no'. Once again, Mr Lee attack your neck, leaving big pink-ish hicky. "S-Stop. S-Stop Mr Lee." You manage t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter