Ѽ1Ѽ

Memories Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Sehun remembered how both of them met when they were young. He remembered how she smile, how she speak nicely, he remembered everything. As much as how much he missed her since that night when he knew she moved, Sehun never wanted to move on. Thirteen years have pass, and here he is, studying in Korea National Private School with his eleven childhood friends.

 

       All his friends knew that he was lying to himself all these time of moving on. "Cant you see that I've moved on?" They knew the moving on meant by him hanging with different girls at the pub and make out. "Sehun, you have a wife at home. Please, stop all these inmauture acts and move on! Treat her like how you should be! Forget about that little girl you used to play with." It was half past twelve and here Sehun and Kai is, sitting on a bench near the playgound. 

 

      "Hyung, you knew all along it was an arranged marriage. There's no feelings between the two of us. Even if it is, it will be her one side love." Sehun said while sipping onto his beer. "Hun... Stop being sturbborn." Kai is definitely angry as he said in a stern way. "Hyung, stop interferring our business." With that, the younger one stood up and walk away. Leaving Kai alone at the bench. He ruffled his hair and throw the beer across.

 

      "Y-Your back..." You sat up from the couch as you heard the door unlock and it turn out to be Sehun. Since the day that both of you are arranged together, saying the pledge in front o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter