First Impression

How About a Hot Roommate?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode Three: First Impression


 

 

Sehun tiptoed to the front of his room's door, knowing that Jongin would be doing whatever he does everyday in there. Hesitating but still fearless, he grabbed on the doorknob and walked in. He scanned his eyes around the room and glanced at Jongin, who was laying on his bed with his device .

 

"Oh look, a 20-year-old Jongin in his natural habitat. So rare!"

 

Immediately, Jongin turned off his IPad and sat up, "was that meant for me to hear?"

 

"Yup," Sehun fetched his towel and a fresh shirt.

 

"Are you about to shower?"
 

"Why?"

 

"Because you didn't get a new boxer and pants."

"Why bother? I mean, we're both males, right?" Sehun started to get a bit suspicious because Jongin seemed intimidated, or even nervous. He closed the door as he towarded the halls with a cheeky smirk plastered on his face, and it remained throughout the whole shower.

After showering, he walked into the kitchen wearing a boxer he wasn't familiar with. Unexpectedly, Jongin was also in the kitchen. The moment Sehun walked in, Jongin bent down to reach into the refrigerator and Sehun knew things would be harder than they should be. Jongin turned around and was shocked to see Sehun standing behind him.

"Hey... isn't that underwear mine?"

"Yeah, I found it in the bathroom. Do you want me to take it off?" Sehun decided to put his test into play. His test to see if Jongin liked chickens or cats.

Jongin returned back to searching in the refrigerator right away, "No. It's fine. It's just that I probably forgot it in the bathroom so it's not a clean one."

"Oh. Is that the only reason?"

"What are you trying to say?" Jongin finally decided on a drink and closed the refrigerator.

"Nothing," Sehun gave him a mischievous look and changed the topic. "I rarely see you outside of our room. What do you even do in there? How do you manage to stay in there all the time?"

"Not much. I'm doing something for my friend." Jongin relaxed his facial muscles and leaned on the counter. Ohhh, if only he knew how Sehun felt about that gesture of his.

"Something for your friend, huh?" Sehun said quietly to himself. "Well, since we are finally talking, I need to tell you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

The moment Jongin's lips touched the tip of the bottle and he gulped down the water, Sehun his lips and bit on them to help restrain, restrain from going coo-coo for the desire to devour Jongin completely.

There was a tiny pause, until Sehun woke up from his wet trance.

"Oh, so my friends want to meet you. If you agree then on a weekend, they'll come over so you guys can know more about each other." Sehun tried to escape after telling him about the meet up, but before he could take a step backward, Jongin said, "That's a good idea because I barely know anything about you as well."

Phew..

Sehun tried to walk away again.

"Wait, can I ask why they want to know about me?"

Goddamnit.

"I'm guessing they want to be your friend. You see, it's kind of the consequences of being Oh Sehun's roommate. You have to deal with the s he hang out with."

"Can I also ask how many are there? Give me some background information about them. I want to know a little bit about the people you enjoy being arou

Please log in to read the full chapter