The Plan (BONUS: Chanyeol's Stupidity)

How About a Hot Roommate?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Episode Two: The Plan (BONUS: Chanyeol's Stupidity)

 

"GUYS WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!" Chanyeol runs to the group of wads he call "friends."

"WERE YOU THE ONE WHO DID THIS?" Baekhyun widened his eyes at the giant who's about to piss himself.

"I... uh.. no-" Chanyeol stutters as the tips of his yoda ears get redder and redder.

"It's obvious you did it," Sehun abruptly announced, hence the impatient temper of his.

"FINE FINE FINE. I PULLED THE FIRE ALARM OKAY? BUT I HAVE A VERY LOGICAL AND REASONABLE EXPLANATION-"

"First of all, what is this "we" you are talking about? Second of all, what the actual was going on in that raisin brain of yours?" It was as if Kyungsoo was eating Chanyeol's height with words, making him taller, and Chanyeol shorter.

/flashback/

"Hey, remember when the two football players fought in the hallway? And they knocked out the fire alarm right at the corner to the nursery classes?" Kris, one of the known rebels of the school, asked.

"Uh huh," Chanyeol wasn't really interested with what Kris was talking about. He was still surfing the internet, looking at the "Coming Soon: Anime" list to see which anime series were coming out late 2014 and early 2015.

"Well, I dare you to go pull it," Kris mischievously smirked.

"And why would I do that?"

"I'll pay you."

"How much?"

"40 bucks."

Chanyeol thought well into the deal. He needs around $140 for part one of "Phantom Bullet" and last time when there was an emergency, the fire alarm in that hall didn't go off.

"Why are you offering me this?"

"Because I have plenty of money with nothing to spend it on, and I'm looking for some entertainment. What, got no balls?"

Being broke as and living off Baekhyun's family's wealth, he agreed with the deal because of his anime obsession.

"Psh, no. Watch me. After 5 minutes, pay up." 

Chanyeol reported that he needed to use the restroom, and went on with his bet. He sneaked across the auditorium entrance and made his way down the hallway. He turned the corner and faced the alarm.

"Push in; pull down"

Chanyeol did as it said, and the unexpected, yet quite expected happened.

The fire alarm went off, and the first to meet Chanyeol's eyes was a student that happened to not be in class at that time; she witnessed Chanyeol pull the alarm. Chanyeol ran to her and pressed his index finger to her lips.

"Shhhhh. Please don't tell anyone. Please, don't."

"Why? I clearly saw you pull-"

"I'll... kiss you if you don't snitch." To save his own sorry , he offered to kiss her when even his pet rock knows he is goddamn gay and probably s Baekhyun every night in their dorm.

The look in her eyes and the way she swallowed, staring at his plush lips gave Chanyeol the feeling that she REALLY wants him. Therefore, he took it to his advantage.

"Give me 20 bucks." Even when his is about to hop it's way out of school due to expulsion, he still wants to earn money to see his precious Kirito as a girl.

"Wha-"

"WE HAVE NO TIME. THE TEACHERS ARE ABOUT TO GIVE THE STUDENTS PERMISSION TO LEAVE THE CLASSROOMS TO THE SAFETY GROUND."

"Why the hell would I-"

"I'LL FRENCH KISS YOU."

Without further ado, she grabbed his nape and basically punched his lips with her teeth, no joke. That shark-like gorilla was dangerously for a taste of the inside of Chanyeol's mouth. She didn't even kiss him, she stuck out her tongue and drilled her way through his lips. Her tongue was like a living monster having its own journey, even adventuring the behinds of Chanyeol's perfect teeth.

Chanyeol scrunched his face in disgust and could only stand it for exactly 3.8 seconds before he pushed the nasty away from him.

"Just... give me the $20 some other day," Chanyeol wiped his lips continuously and ran out of the building using the back stairs.

/end of flashback/

"CHANYEOL. HOW DARE YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY.. FOR ME! ALL THIS TIME YOU WEREN'T? ARE YOU ING TING ME?" Baekhyun raged after hearing that Chanyeol had kissed someone that wasn't him, and even worse, it was a girl.

"Wait, wait, wait. You call that logical? So you're telling me that you pulled the fire alarm to convince someone you weren't a and let a hoe mouth you because you didn't want to get caught. In the end, you didn't

Please log in to read the full chapter