Dinner

Turned out that way.

"I'm glad the hallway isn't that bad, I'm so tired..." You slightly yawned.

As you started to pick up an empty bottle your thoughts began to wonder elsewhere.

What's with Sunwoo? Why was he so persistent to know? I told him I was sorry.... Maybe he.... no.. no way, in such a short time?? ... but I have come to like him in a short time so it's not completely a foolish thought... yes it is... he wouldn't... stupid thought.

"What's with that face?" Sunwoo was leaning against the doorway.

You dropped the bottle in surprise,"Aish! knock or something next time!"

"Sorry, just wanted to see how you were holding up."

Geez Eun-Ji, calm down!

"Do you want to take a break for a bit?"

"Umm... I don't think so... gotta get this done before he comes back."

"Come on, you've been working non stop for hours." He countered.

That was true....

"Aish jincha.... okay."

"Cool!" His face lit up as he grabbed your wrist and guided you to the kitchen table.

Your mouth dropped,"Did you make all this?"

Displayed on the table was peanut butter balls, tonkasn kimbap, and jajangmyun (black bean paste noodles.)

He smiled proudly," Yep! Hurry and try some!"

He sat you across from him and began to fill your plate.

"Gomawo...." You said sheepishly.

"Ahh..." He opened his mouth to demonstrate what he wanted you to do.

You glanced around and slowly obeyed.

The jajangmyun tasted better than you thought it would,  you raised two thumbs, "Daebak!"

His smile radiated with glee,"Cool!"

"Where did you learn to make this?"You grabbed your chopsticks and added more food to your eager taste buds.

"I taught myself."

"Really? That's amazing!"

"I'm glad you enjoy it so much."

"Of course."

"Could you hand me one of those peanut butter balls?" He pointed in their direction.

"Sure." You went to deliver the food to his plate, but instead he opened his mouth to recieve it.

"Oh." Once you placed it in the wanted destination, you instantly blushed.

This is what couples do! You couldn't help but smile a bit.

"Eun-Ji, you okay?"

"Yeah, just got hot in here for a bit."

"Really? You've probably been working too long, I'll go turn on the A/C." He got up and headed past you.

Omo... can my heart bear all of this? Even if he is just thinking it as friends sharing food?

You put another group of noodles into your mouth, still over analyzing about what all this meant.

"I'm home!" Gongchan emerged from the front door.

"How was your day?" The sound of his voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Wonderful! I.... is that Tonkatsn kimbap? I'm starving!" He quickly sat in Sunwoo's seat.

"Didn't you eat where ever you went? And that's where  Sunwoo was sitting."

"No, too busy...." He paused to look up at you, "Um..."

"What?" He motioned around his mouth then pointed to you.

Do I have something on my face? Aish. You looked around, but couldn't find any napkins. My hand it is...

"Wait! I know I live as a complete slob, but I can't let you get that all over your face."

"Okay, I'll just go wash-" Suddenly he leaned forward putting his thumb to your lips to brush the sauce off. What he did next was also unexpected, he then brought it to his own lips and tasted it.

"Not bad... did you make this?"

"A-aniyo..." You were stunned. Why was your heart suddenly raging within your chest at that simple gesture from that jerk?

"Well it's quite good." He continued to eat.

"I... should finish cleaning... then go to sleep.... tell Sunwoo I said goodnight." You got up nervously bumping into everything around you and  headed upstairs not bothering to finish cleaning like you said.

Little did you know Sunwoo saw everything from the moment Gongchan walked in..... And had an unexplainable feeling of jealousy.