The fake girlfriend.

School's Badass

Jimin soon woke up shortly after. She stared at her surroundings. She was lying on a lavender colored bed, pink walls and a sky blue carpet. She was pretty sure that it is not her room at all, her room was two times smaller.

Jimin snuck out her room quietly like a ninja, not wanting to make a sound. She explored the new place quietly... "Hey you!" A voice boomed behind her. Jimin turned her head slowly and there stood Jungshin. "Call me noona~" Jimin replied. "No-" Jungshin was about to talk back when Jimin shouted. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU KILL ME OR WHATSOEVER BUT I WANT A HOT GUY LIKE YOU TO CALL ME NOONA FIRST!" Jungshin gulped in fear, he had never seen a girl angry before, except for his mum. "Noo...n..noona~" he swallowed more of his saliva. "Good!" Jimin chuckled in glee.

Jimin skipped happily down the staircase, it was a sight she never seen before, and a sight that made her laugh her off. Minhyuk's face was covered with flour, Jonghyun wearing a pink apron with lace and Yonghwa's face full of chocolate icing. "HAHAHAHHAHA!!!" She laughed. The 3 guys immediately stopped what they were doing and looked up at the staircase. "Oh god, my apron!" "! My face looks like Edward Cullen, it's so damn white(not being racist but because of the flour)!" "Bleh, the chocolate made my eyes look like a panda!" Jimin couldn't stop laughing and at the meantime she was rolling on the floor.

"Ahem!" Yonghwa cleared his throat. "Jimin, we will be having a dinner party at one of our friend's house, go find a dress." "But I don't have a dress!" Jimin protested. "Go buy one noona!" Minhyuk shouted. "Got the guts huh?" Jimin was about to slap Minhyuk in the head until Jonghyun said,"Park Jimin! No slapping Minhyuk's head otherwise I will kick you till you fly." Jimin immediately stopped.

"And oh yeah, Jimin, Jonghyun doesn't have any partner for the party so it's decided, you will be his." Yonghwa eyed the both of them. ".........fine" Jimin hesitated. She ran out to the shopping mall as soon as they finished and immediately bought a dress. She ran home huffing and puffing.

"Ewww.... Noona you stink!" Jungshin commented as Jimin was sweating non-stop. "Shut up." Jimin skipped up to her room. She bathed for a short while then she proceeded to change into her dress. The black dress revealed her flawless back and it's tight fitting. She glammed the whole outfit by adding gold accessories and black heels. She applied dark makeup to fit her dress and let her hair down.

The moment she walked down the stairs shocked the boys, it felt like each one of them was electrocuted by her gaze. "Woah....." "Amazing....." "Is that our noona?" "But isn't that short dress not allowed in the party?" Yonghwa asked. "Then Jonghyun will have a hard time because he's my partner. I'm still going to the party like this." Jimin casually said. She's stubborn. Really stubborn.

She stepped into the mansion where the party held. All eyes were in her. "Hot!" "Who's partner can she be?" "If she were my partner..." "Smexy!" "That figure of hers can be compared to a model!" "Look at her legs! So long!" The girls were looking at Jimin with envy. "Excuse me miss but you can't enter the party like this, your dress is too short." A guard stopped Jimin. She turned around, facing Jonghyun,"My first kiss was taken by you right?" Jonghyun immediately went red. Jimin looks at the guard again, this time seductively. "Uh...uh... Don't let them know that I allowed you to go in." The guard stammered.

 

 

SCORE!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm rushing through this story right now because my parents are confiscating my gadgets before I sleep, so I am thinking of updating first! Sorry for the short update! Please bear with me <3