Bastards...

School's Badass

"Oppa~ hug me tighter!" A girl's voice can be heard in a distance. Beside her stood Kang Minhyuk, one of the four kingkas in school. The girl with the y voice, Chomi, wore a short mini skirt that showed off her legs, make up that stood about ten storeys high and strutting like a model. While a slight smirk showed on Minhyuk's face. "You are soooo y for me!" He whistled in glee.

"Bastard." That's what one special, different, brave girl would say, she is none other than, Park Jimin. Every girl would fall head over heels with the boys from CNBLUE. But she doesn't. 


"What did you say?!" Minhyuk pointed towards Jimin. His eyes reflected anger. Jimin turned around, it seems like a gust of wind blown towards Kang Minhyuk, she is beautiful, but not his type. But really really beautiful. He pushed Chomi away. "OPPA!" She screamed with that ear-piercing voice of hers. "Aish... Get out!" He hissed back. Chomi pouted and glared at Jimin before she walked away.

Jimin walked slowly towards Kang Minhyuk, all eyes were on them, as if time stopped ticking. " I said you are a BASTARD." She spoke calm and slowly before rolling her eyes. Minhyuk has never seen this type of girl, a hard-headed one before. "W..what?" He scoffed in disbelief, in his 18 years of life, no one has ever scolded him bastard before, this was his first. "Don't cry babe, mummy's gonna get you a lollipop later." Jimin patted his shoulders before walking off. "I'll see how can you bully me next time." She thought to herself.

Jimin, a girl with long legs but wore ripped jeans and oversized t-shirts. A girl who look perfect and doesn't need makeup. A girl with brown, wavy hair that reaches her bust. And a girl who thinks she's independent


"Hey Jonghyun hyung, I got scolded today." Minhyuk told Jonghyun calmly. "What?! Who dares to scold you?" Jonghyun widened his eyes in shock. "AISHH.... It's-" Minhyuk stopped speaking and looked out of the window. "Hey.... What's with that face?" Jonghyun teased Minhyuk. "It's that girl, shall we go get her?" Minhyuk smirked. "What do you think, hyuk?" Jonghyun gave Minhyuk a bro fist before going out a cafe since it's after school.

Both of them sneaked behind Jimin until one of them pulled her hair. "Ah!" She yepled. "So.... You are the girl?" Jonghyun asked as his face inched closer to Jimin. Now their faces are like 3 inches away from each other, Minhyuk knew that it was Jonghyun's way to force her to speak up. But it didn't work on Jimin, instead she glared back at Jonghyun. She clenched her fist tightly, wanting to punch Jonghyun in the face. She didn't cared if his face got ruined, he deserves it. Just when she was about to swing her left hand across his face, some one hit Jonghyun by the back, causing him to lean forward.

 

And there it goes, Jimin's first kiss was taken just like that. Both of them had their eyes widened in shock. Jimin pulled out. "Urgh!" Jonghyun clasped his right cheek. Apparently, Jimin got too agitated and punched Jonghyun in the face. "Uh....um.... I...I have to....get going...bastards!" She flustered before running away. "Woah hyung.... That's a big nono to get a girl!" Minhyuk teased. "But you have to admit she's even better than your Chomi." Jonghyun hit Minhyuk in the right arm. "We should find her someday, she's in the same school as us." Minhyuk pointed at her direction. Jonghyun flinched. Although this wasn't his first kiss, it was way different than the others. "No... She bully Minhyuk, I can't like her, she's a . She's not my type." Jonghyun chanted to himself. "But she is indeed beautiful..."