The revenge.

School's Badass

In the CNBLUE meeting room at Yonghwa's house, everyone is discussing about the hard-headed girl they have seen in school and the cafe today.

"Let me tell you, the girl is indeed beautiful, but she is like so venomous and- Well..... This pabo(stupid) hyung right here did the first move to her." Minhyuk teased as he pointed towards Jonghyun. He was about to cover Minhyuk's mouth but too late, Minhyuk blurted out everything.

"Uh.... I didn't." Jonghyun flustered as he scratched the back of his neck. While the other members laugh it off. Jonghyun then felt a tap on his right shoulder, "Nice move, hyung~" Jungshin winked at him."Shut up..." Jonghyun muttered under his breath with the beet root face of his.


The next day in school was kind of a hard one for Park Jimin. Chomi had sent her friends to look for Jimin, which they did and successfully found her class and schedules. CNBLUE is also looking for her. BAM! Jimin was pushed to the locker by Chomi. "! Leave my Minhyuk oppa alone! You will suffer once you lay a finger on him!" She was close to strangle Jimin with her hands, until Jimin spoke up. "First off, I'm older than you by 8 ing months so watch your attitude towards me. Secondly, Minhyuk already has a like you so he wouldn't need me." Jimin rolled her eyes at Chomi while Chomi was starring daggers at her.

"You better be-" "Stop it Chomi!" Minhyuk grabbed Chomi's wrist as soon as she was about to slap Jimin. Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of it. "He's really my savior isn't he?" Jimin thought to herself. Even though Minhyuk was 3 months younger than Jimin, he can sometimes be very mature.

"Jimin, let's go." Minhyuk held Jimin by the hand and leads her out of school. Jimin thoughts were occupied by Minhyuk. Why did he stand up for me? Isn't he suppose to be with Chomi? But why did he-  "We're here~" He smiled at Jimin. "He....here?" Jimin pointed at the huge van in front of her. "Yeah... Let's get in." Minhyuk helped Jimin up the van.

 

The sight of Minhyuk and Jimin holding hands just irks Jonghyun. How he wished he could be in Minhyuk's position. "Aye... Sit here!" Jonghyun pulled Jimin beside him. "Uh..... Um..." Jimin stuttered. Reminiscing the incident happening between Jonghyun and her made her face red. "Oh yeah. Don't we have lessons? I mean.... Don't tell me we are skipping it?" Jimin asked as her eyes darted to every single one of the boys.

"Ahhhh.... We are skipping lessons, the teacher already knew it. I told them that you injured your toe." Yonghwa said as he played with his phone, his eyes didn't leave it.

Jungshin cleared his throat. "Ahem.... So let's get to know each other shall we? So Jimin how old are you?" "Me? Oh... I'm 18." Jimin smiled. She kind of felt closer to CNBLUE. Especially Minhyuk. "Haha.... She's the same age as us!" Jungshin laughed. "But when is your birthday?" Jungshin asked again. "5th of March." She replied.

Jungshin pulled Minhyuk closer to him,"Hyung, she's older... We have to call her Noona?" Minhyuk nodded. The faced Jimin with a smile,"heheheh... Noona~" they whined sheepishly. But their words got interrupted by Yonghwa. "So Jimin, you know why are we bringing you inside this van?" Yonghwa asked and looks at the rear view mirror, revealing an extremely clueless Jimin.

"Because we are kidnapping you. Since leaving with that abusive uncle of  yours won't help, we reported him to the police this morning and there you are, all in our care." Jonghyun smiled concernly. "What did you do to my uncle?! He's the only one I have, and all of you ing reported him to the police? Haven't you ask me first? Huh? I'm out of this van, I'M GETTING MY UNCLE BACK!" Jimin spoke while tears whelmed in her eyes. It's true that her uncle is abusive, but at least he cares. 'CHEK-CHEK.' Jimin looked over to Minhyuk, he was holding a key. Then she moved to her hands, it was handcuffed. "Why would you want to do this?" She asked Minhyuk.

She was afraid. Sweat started to form on her temples. "You have nowhere to go now. Plus, you scolded Minhyuk a bastard yesterday. We haven't let that matter rest." Jonghyun spoke calmly.

"And we can be scarier than your uncle..." Jungshin pulled Jimin's hair. "ARGH! ALL THAT FOR A BASTARD THING?!" Jimin screamed. It's obvious that she was frightened, she's shivering. "We don't tolerate bad behavior. Including your carelessness for blurting out the word 'bastard'." Yonghwa hissed back coldly.

Before she knew it, Jonghyun injected a liquid inside Jimin. She fainted shortly after. 'Thud!' Her head landed on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered.