Opinions (You might wanna read and answer.)

미스-K (Miss K)//||\\캔디-키스. (Candi-Kiss.) (CLOSED!)

So, I picked my 9 girls out of 45 applications.

I have about 10 other applications I like and want to include.

I mean, I got 45 applications, its hard jsut to pick one that you extemely love and wouldn't like like the other ones. So yeah.

So the options here are :

  1. I can make another separate story for these girls.
  2. They can be a rival group for KISS (sub-units; Miss Kiss and Candi-Kiss)
  3. Add 2-3 extras in the sub-units/group.
  4. Create a totally new different group that is in the same story.
  5. Don't include them as either, just go with whoever I picked.

 

What this can mean to YOU :

                Well, if you give me you're opinion and your one of the girls I want to pick, it's lucky for you, isn't it?

So if you just pick one of the numbers, I guess it's like a higher chance of being chosen or something. It doesn't matter.

What if you weren't picked for either? Well, you have the option to unsubscribe, but if you do unsubscribe, I take you off the trainee list.

I mean, like if someone doesn't comment 2-3 chapters at least or leaves and doesn't tell me then, obviously, I'll replace them (legit)

[If you don't get picked, you become a trainee]Trainees will be used through out the story. I mean, if you wanted to, you could make another trainee, I'll add them to the list, even if your chosen you can create another trainee. Like all I need to know is their name, age, how they act on varieties, picture (ulzzang, obviously), personality and if their a singer, rapper or dancer. Thats it. (If you want to create an extra trainee, don't stick with the same name and inform me by PM first!, Korean trainees only; since I get confused, don't ask how)


 

So those are the options, please please please pick one. Just like put down the number of your choice.