1/1

(Special Oneshot) It's nothing, but means something

*the italic word is Hyukkie's inner feelings while the bold one is Taekwoonie's....

 


Sanghyuk skipped along the way to his class. Not sensing the stare he got for being hyper kid in the morning, he just shrugged all and went for his class. He was whistling along the way. In all, Han Sanghyuk was in a very good mood that morning.

"Hyukkie." Even it sounded just a whisper but Sanghyuk caught it right away. That made every muscle in his body stopped working. He even numbed on the floor. Just very soon, he recovered and turned. A wide smile was given.

"Taekwoon hyung~~~" Taekwoon smiled softly. Sanghyuk quickly hugged the latter, showing that he missed the elder. Taekwoon just smiled and patted Sanghyuk's back, telling that he felt great to be hugged. But each didn't understand the other gesture. Just thought that only a friendly act. "How's your club trip, hyung?" Sanghyuk asked after released the hug. Taekwoon smiled.

"Great, but it's noisy with Hakyeon and Jaehwan around." Sanghyuk chuckled and hit Taekwoon's shoulder, telling I feel jealous and I want to go with you too. Taekwoon ruffled the younger hair, I do hope you're with me instead of those two idiots. But sure, they just didn't understand the inner message they were telling.

"I'm bored also, Wonshik and Hongbin kept pestering me to go karaoke with them. Just great you're back, at least they can drag Hakyeon hyung and Jaehwan hyung, and leave me alone." Taekwoon laughed a bit. He patted Sanghyuk's shoulder.

"I know, I know." Sanghyuk grinned.

"I heard someone is saying bad things on Kenjumma!" A voice heard and someone did a neck-chopping on Sanghyuk's and Taekwoon's neck. Taekwoon groaned, knowing who's that. Cha Hakyeon. Sanghyuk pouted. And then gasped when someone head-locked him.

"This youngster, how dare you to say you're bored with us?!" Sanghyuk recognized the person. Lee Hongbin.

"Yah, Hongbinnie, let him go. That's the fact tho." Taekwoon said, in hushed tone but sounded serious. Hongbin huffed as he was a bit afraid of Taekwoon. Wonshik hugged Hongbin's shoulder.

"Aww, my artwork got scold by the scary lion named Leo..."

"On count of 3, Wonshik..." Wonshik grinned sheepishly.

"It's Ravi by the way, hyung." Taekwoon glared, that made the younger shut up. Hakyeon patted Taekwoon's shoulder.

"There Leo, no need to get mad. Hyukkie need a scold anyway, don't talk back about others behind." Haekyeon looked at Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk pouted, help me Taekwoon hyung~. Taekwoon smiled to see the pout and ruffled the youngest, don't worry I'm on your back

"Ahh, Kenjumma remember something." Jaehwan said while turning to Taekwoon. "Teacher is searching for you a while ago. He's waiting in the music room." Taekwoon raised his brow. Sanghyuk felt scare by second. Taekwoon sighed.

"Arasseo." Sanghyuk caught Taekwoon's eyes, pleading. Don't go hyung, these predators sure eat me up with their scolding.

Taekwoon gave a sharp stare to Hakyeon. "You don't ever try to nag the maknae on some stupid things,he just say the matter of fact. Arasseo, N?" Hakyeon stuck out his tongue.

"Arasseoyeo, Leo. Now go, don't make people waiting." Taekwoon gave a last look to Sanghyuk and left. Hakyeon turned to the other. "And youngsters, your class is going to start soon. Move your , Ravi, Binnie." Hakyeon said in his umma tone. The two huffed and pulled Sanghyuk together with him.

"Hey, Kenjumma isn't finish talking." Hakyeon rolled his eyes and pushed Jaehwan to walk.

"Stop it, ahjumma. Or we gonna be late." Jaehwan pouted and walked.

"Leo is being too obvious." Jaehwan said suddenly. Hakyeon sighed.

"And Hyuk is too oblivious."

"Said that, Leo is too..." Hakyeon chuckled.

"Yeah. It looks nothing but means something." Jaehwan shrugged. Hakyeon took his phone out. "We need to make a plan, I get frustrated to see those two."

 

 

Wonshik and Hongbin dragged Sanghyuk again to the karaoke tonight. The younger protested so much, but did become silence as the duo said Taekwoon will be there. Sanghyuk smiled to himself, at least he won't feel alone, bored if his favourite hyung was there together. Three of them arrived at the usual karaoke place and entered. Sanghyuk just being dragged without knowing much about his surrounding.

They got into the room. The hyungs line was already there. But to Sanghyuk's distaste, there were 6 girls in the same room, not like usual. Wonshik already grinned for the girls. "Yo, Ravi is here to make your night hot!" He began rapping, one of the girls with short, tight blood red one-piece came to Wonshik and gave her seductive eyes. Wonshik smiled and wrapped his hand around the waist. "I choose you, girl." The girl smirked.

Hakyeon sent signals to the girls and the girls smirked. Two of them pulled Hongbin and Sanghyuk together to sit on the couch. "Well, Hyukkie is already 20 right? So we can be wasted today and now on. To celebrate my big success in my tiny project, I treat you guys tonight...with some advancing gift." Hakyeon smirked and chuckled. Sanghyuk raised his brow, a bit clueless and weird to see the protective Hakyeon is doing something like this. Sanghyuk noticed the eldest already in the state of drunk. The girl stuck to Sanghyuk, in a provocative black tight dress was clinging tight to him and gave him some drinks. Sanghyuk tried to refuse.

Wonshik started the course by singing his favourite song and danced with the blood red girl. Hakyeon was busy with the girl in royal blue dress, chatting while drinking. Jaehwan and the pink dressed girl were dancing closely to the song being played. Hongbin was cheering for Wonshik and Jaehwan while busy himself with the girl in brown dress being clingy to him. Sanghyuk looked to one direction he afraid to look since he noticed the girls' presence. Taekwoon.

The sight before his eyes made his heart ached. The messed shirt, hair. Lipstick stain on the cheeks, lips and neck. The slightly parted lips, the closed eyes. A girl with white dress next to him, hugging the arm. In almost the same state. Sanghyuk turned away with shattering heart. His eyes met the girl beside him. Sanghyuk's eyes were blood red, hot in tears. But he ignored that and began to touch the girl.

This touch, it means nothing. Nothing like the touches he used for Taekwoon. It felt , nauseous, sick. Sanghyuk closed his eyes and crashed his lips hard with the girl. It felt terrible but his heart pained for more. The girl was shocked but she didn't push back.

Jaehwan was the one realized what the maknae was doing. He was shocked before he went to pull Sanghyuk away. At that time, Wonshik, Hakyeon and Hongbin saw what was happening while they were acting. Yeah, acting.

"Yah, get back to your sense, Sanghyuk!" Jaehwan said in stern voice, the real voice of him not the annoying Kenjumma. Sanghyuk glared at him.

"Just let me have fun too!" Sanghyuk retorted. The other looked shock to the outburst. Hakyeon sighed and face-palmed himself. He got up.

"Girls, leave the room. I will pay you later." The girls nodded and left the room. The door closed. A sigh heard from the eldest. He stared at Sanghyuk. "I don't know what to do with you."

"Already said to you, N hyung. Your plan is worst." Hakyeon glared at Hongbin.

"I never know we can have this outcome. Guess I never really know the true Han Sanghyuk." Haekyeon laid his on the couch. Sanghyuk looked at them one by one.

"What the hell is happening now? Huh?" Sanghyuk said, almost shouted. The rustle sound made them turned. Taekwoon was getting back to his sense. He felt the world is spinning.

"Where the hell am I?" Taekwoon asked. Sanghyuk looked at him, angry. But he didn't say anything. Taekwoon grabbed Hongbin's arm who sat beside him. Hongbin jumped a bit. Jaehwan noticed something odd about Taekwoon. "Yah...why're you late, kiddo?" Hongbin wrinkled. The other looked shock too while Sanghyuk froze. The kiddo nickname, Taekwoon only called that to him. Taekwoon grinned sheepishly and moved closer to Hongbin. Getting on what happening, Hakyeon quickly got up and pulled Hongbin to his side. Taekwoon whined and cursed unconsciously. Jaehwan also got in act and pushed Sanghyuk to sit beside Taekwoon. Hakyeon sent looks to Wonshik while pulling Hongbin out from the room.

Jaehwan smirked before follow the other. "Enjoy the night, Hyukkie. We will explain later." Jaehwan opened the door. "Ah, and Sanghyukkie, Taekwoonie never into girls, so don't worry!" With that Jaehwan left. He locked the door. Sanghyuk just wrinkled and almost got up from the seat. But a strong arm pulled him back.

Sanghyuk jumped a bit when the hot breath crept on his neck. Taekwoon hugged him tight making him unable to move anywhere. "Don't go...I want you." Taekwoon whispered huskily near Sanghyuk's ears. The younger shivered.

"Wh..what the hell hyung?"

"I...*smooch* love you *smooch*..." Taekwoon gave butterfly kisses on the shoulder and exposed neck of the younger. Sanghyuk squirmed and tried to pull away, but failed helplessly. Taekwoon's lips traveled along the back neck. "I feel hot like ." Taekwoon said and pushed Sanghyuk down, pinned him on the couch. With seductive move, unintentionally, Taekwoon removed his shirt and unbuckled his pant. Sanghyuk stared in widen eyes, shock but can't take his eyes of his perfect crush. Taekwoon leaned down and kissed the younger roughly. Knock with some sense, Sanghyuk pushed him a bit, succeed to make a tiny distance.

"What the hell you're doing?! Stop this, Jung Taekwoon!" Sanghyuk hollered. He needed to escape before he fell on his knees for this guy. He didn't want to feel like crap, making out with a guy that he have crush on but the other didn't like him.

"Just shut up and let me have you." Sanghyuk narrowed his eyes and cupped his mouth quick when Taekwoon closed the distance again. Taekwoon groaned. Sanghyuk kicked him away and quickly stood up. He looked at Taekwoon with fear.

"Wh...who are you? It's not Taekwoon hyung I know." Sanghyuk trembled. Taekwoon messed his hair.

"Just skip the talk and let me feel you." Taekwoon moved to Sanghyuk. Just before that, the younger slapped across the face. Gave some sense back to the elder. Taekwoon stood motionless. Sanghyuk was tearing.

"Jerk." On that remark, Taekwoon felt pain. He looked up. His mind wasn't hazy like before and even he saw clearly now. His heart clenched to see the younger crying.

"Hyukkie..." Sanghyuk bit his lips while the tears fell. Taekwoon reached for the younger.

"Don't touch me!" Taekwoon flinched. Sanghyuk sobbed.

"Hyukkie....I'm sorry. No, don't cry. I feel hurt too." Taekwoon said. His voice softened, back to his usual self. Really, Sanghyuk's slap knocked in his sense. Sanghyuk glared at him.

"I don't know you, I don't know someone named Jung Taekwoon. I hate you!" Sanghyuk shouted. Taekwoon bit his lips.

"No...no, look. I'm really sorry, I don't know what happened, but I'm deeply sorry. Please don't cry..or hate me. I can't live to know you're hating me..." Taekwoon's voice sounded hurt and sorrowful. Sanghyuk cried again. The elder clenched his fist.

"I hate..." Taekwoon cut off him by kissing the lips. Sanghyuk struggled to push him away. Didn't succeed, he bit Taekwoon's lips hard. The iron taste triggered his taste sense before Taekwoon pulled away. "Yah, don't try..."

"I love you, Sanghyuk." Sanghyuk froze. He blinked, staring deep into Taekwoon's eyes. "I love you, I love you so much. So please, don't hate me. I'm sorry I hurt you, I know we can't stay as closed hyung-dongseng after this...but please don't hate me, at least..." Sanghyuk got tongue-tied. Taekwoon's eyes filled with tears.

"I love you, always love you, love you so much. Please, even you wouldn't return my feeling, at least please don't hate me. I..." This time, Taekwoon cut off by Sanghyuk's lips. The elder blinked in surprise, numbed there. Sanghyuk hugged him around the neck, pulling him closer. Getting back his sense, he kissed back the younger. The kiss was longer, breathless and lovable.

"I...love you too, hyung. So much." Taekwoon looked at him. Sanghyuk looked up to him. "I always tried to give hints. every touch I give, every warmth I transmitted and every feel I show, I hope you will notice my feelings. But it seems like it was nothing to you..."

Taekwoon stared at the younger. "I...I thought it just your way of showing brotherly love...and Hyukkie, I'm also like that. I can't ruin this closeness, so I wanted you to realize my love by act...you never show any extraordinary reaction to my touches, warmth and feels. I thought it's nothing for you. But all of it means something to me...that I love you more than a hyung to a dongseng."

"Me too." Taekwoon pecked on Sanghyuk's lips.

"Ouh, gosh. We're so stupid." Sanghyuk chuckled.

"I really love you hyung." Taekwoon smiled.

"I love you too, so much, Han Sanghyuk." Sanghyuk smiled widely and hugged the elder. But then he remembered something.

"But now hyung, explain to me what happened here?" Sanghyuk pointed to Taekwoon's neck and cheeks which still have lip-stain. Taekwoon touched his neck.

"Ouh, . This is N's jobs. He dragged me with a ridiculous game that Ken suggested. And hell, I got the most punishment. They kissed me.... Also get me to drink two glass of beer." Sanghyuk widened his eyes and bit his lips.

"Don't tell me, this is Cha N's trick..." Sanghyuk said. Taekwoon raised his brow. Sanghyuk walked to the door and twisted the knob. Locked. "That ridiculous annoying guy..."

"What's wrong Hyukkie?" Sanghyuk turned to Taekwoon. Sanghyuk smiled.

"Nothing...it's just N doing his ridiculous thing again..." Sanghyuk said.

"Whatever it is, I'm just happy now I know your feeling." Sanghyuk smiled a bit.

"Yeah, me too." Taekwoon pulled Sanghyuk's hand. He caressed the cheek.

"Hyukkie ah, will you be mine and forever mine, my one and only boyfriend?" Taekwoon asked, with tiny pink on the cheeks. Sanghyuk looked down shyly. He nodded a bit. Taekwoon smiled and hugged the younger. "Gomawo."

 

 

"Yah, what did you put in Taekwoon's drink? Didn't it just a sleeping pill." Jaehwan asked. Hakyeon turned. Wonshik and Hongbin were singing. They currently in the next room that Taekwoon and Sanghyuk got locked together.

Hakyeon smirked. "Yeah, sleeping pill with a little bit aphrodisiac..." Jaehwan's eyes widened.

"BO?! APHRODISIAC?!" Wonshik and Hongbin turned. Even though they're loud enough, but Kenjumma's thin and high dolphin sound really unbeatable. Hongbin raised his brow.

"What about that thing?" Wonshik asked as Hongbin muted the sound. Hakyeon smirked.

"I get mixed it into Taekwoon's drink with sleeping pill...so yeah. But no worry, it just a tiny bit, I don't think it will harm Hyukkie. We stil can get our cute and innocent youngest." Hakyeon said.

"As if we can believe the scary Leo..." Wonshik said.

"Yeah, true..." Hongbin added. Hakyeon smiled.

"Just believe Taekwoon a bit." Jaehwan shrugged.

"I can bet tomorrow gonna be hell for you, Hakyeon. I won't help." Jaehwan took the mic and turned up the volume. Hakyeon narrowed his eyes and took the mic from Wonshik.

"Yah, you're my partner in crime, don't try to escape Leo tomorrow." Jaehwan ignored the annoying eldest. Wonshik rolled his eyes and pulled Hongbin with him.

"Just let's leave this two annoying ahjumma. They need time alone too, I think." Wonshik said. Hongbin smiled.

"So do we, babe." Hongbin whispered to Wonshik's ears. Wonshik shivered before smirked.

 

 

Haha, this is just a crappy thing in the middle of night that kept bugging me to write.

So this is my Leohyuk. With slight Ravin and ChaKen.

Hope you enjoyed ^^

-ranasungmin-

(20/06/14 12.54AM)