Roomate

baekyeo(L)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Baekhyun's Roommate cut was removed and it was disheartening. Poor Chanyeol. So I wrote my own version of Baekhyun, suppose to be, Roomate cut.

 

**

 

"Aren't you guys coming?" Baekhyun asked the other members of EXO.

 

"To where?" Kyungsoo asked as he faced the mirror, and fixed his vest.

 

"To Roommate. Isn't it family day there?" Baekhyun asked as he continued to watch the others move around the room.

 

"Really? Damn. I can't come, it's the last day of filming for our drama." Kyungsoo said as he looked at Baekhyun with an apologetic face.

 

"Oh. Is that so? How about the others?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"I don't know. The EXO-M members will be in China later, Suho will be an MC at Music Bank and Kai and Sehun will be practicing with Yunho-nim for a unit performance." Kyungsoo explained as he grabbed his bag.

 

"Then its just me, I guess." Baekhyun stated as he stood up and headed to the door.

 

"Isn't it that you have practice with Tiffany-noona and your girlfriend? Maybe he already messaged his family anyway." Kyungsoo asked as he neared the door. But Baekhyun wasn't given any oppurtunity to answer back, since Kyungsoo was already gone.

 

"But we're Chanyeol's family now." Baekhyun whispered.

 

Roomate has sent them a message that there should be at least one member that should visit Chanyeol on the set. It is either a family member or friend. Knowing Chanyeol's family, they were probably busy. His sister is working 24/7 and his mother is managing their business. Baekhyun sighed for the nth today. He remembered what Chanyeol said over the phone, but Baekhyun was sure that the giant was faking the whole thing.

 

"It's okay Baek. I know all of you have busy schedules. I'll just explain to the others. Got to go. Take care."

 

Baekhyun sat in the dorm alone. There's not one member left, only him. What is he going to do? Roomate? Or practice? Baekhyun ruffled his hair in frustration. He stood up from the couch and strode towards their room. He began to gather his stuff when his phone beeped. He stuffed his hand inside his back pocket and pulled out his phone out. 

 

------------------------

FROM: Tae-Tae

TO: Bae-Bae

Don't you dare forget singing practice. 

------------------------

 

**

 

Chanyeol sat on the couch at the second floor of the Roomate set. He was watching Suho on television and can't help but feel bad. The rest of the roomates had at least one of their family member come earlier and, disappointing it may sound, he was the only one didn't. He glanced at the clock on the far side wall and it says it's hal-past eight in the evening. The guest were probably gone now.

 

"Chanyeol. Are you alright?" Mama Shin asked as he appeared from the staircase. Chanyeol immediately sat straight and gave a small smile to his roomate.

 

"I'm alright Hyung. Don't worry." Chanyeol said.

 

"You sure about that?" Mama Shin asked again.

 

"Yes Hyung." Chanyeol smiled again. Mama Shin nodded and went downstairs again.

 

Chanyeol sighed as the program he was watching was already finished. He turned the TV off and got up to go inside his room that he shares with Mam Shin.

 

**

 

"So, how is he?" Seho asked when Mama Shin got back, and was sitting beside Nana. Without Chanyeol knowing, the rest of the roomates had gathered at the dining table. They were really worried for the happy virus since they knew nobody came to visit him.

 

"He says he's fine, but I ain't buying it. His smile is much more fake than those phones made in ********." Mama Shin stated as he took his seat beside Lee SoRa.

 

"Me either. He didn't even have dinner. And KangJoon even mentioned that it was you that cooked." Sora said to Mama Shin.

 

"Yeah. I mean he really likes your cooking." MinWoo agreed.

 

"It'll pass. Maybe tomorrow he'll get over it." DongWook stated.

 

BOM and Mama Shin shook there heads. Being the ones who spent more time with Chanyeol, they know that the giant will not get over it until next week.

 

"If o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter