INKIGAYO

baekyeo(L)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun began to play with his fingers as he waited backstage for Inkigayo. He was to be the emcee for tonight with Chanyeol and Suho. He tried to refuse the offer, but SME says that it is too late to backout. He peeked from backstage and sees several fans in front of the stage. 

 

What if they'll throw stuff at me? What if they'll scream at me or something?

 

Baekhyun was aware of the several stuff going on the internet ever since the confirmation about his so-called relationship with Taeyeon. He would lose followers on his instagram account or bashed on every picture posted there. His merchandise were not selling like how it used to and his fansites are shutting down one by one. Fans that were so excited to see him on "Singing in the Rain" refunded their tickets by returning the tickets or selling them instead. He also felt sorry and guilty to Taeyeon's situation too. She doesn't deserve to be treated like this. This was all bis fault. If he wasn't gay, SME won't force this action to them.

 

Chanyeol doesn't talk to him anymore, Baekhyun knows he had hurt the giant unintentionally. The remaining members were also affected by the news, but they try their best not to show it, knowing Baekhyun would blame himself and cry again. Suho is growing thinner and thinner everyday and the members are looking out for him in case he couldn't handle it anymore.

 

**

 

Chanyeol looked at himself at the mirror as he sat on the awivel chair in the dressing room. The stylist is styling his hair while the make-up artist does the finishing touches. He has dyed his hair black again and was brushed up. Moments later he finds himself standing behind Baekhyun and Suho beside the Inkigayo stage. Chanyeol noticed how uneasy the puppy was. He would walk beside Suho then glance to the stage and will switch his gaze to Suho then to his shoes. Chanyeol can't blame Baekhyun since fans and saesaengs alike would probably bash him while on stage or throw things at him.

 

"Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, you're up. You know where to stand, right? Let me just remind you. Suho l, you and Chanyeol would be on the left side while facing the audience, and Baekhyun will take the right side." The PD spoke as he stepped from the controll area. The three nodded their heads and started to proceed to the stage with Suho leading. Baekhyun gave out a final sigh and started his prayer to the blue heavens. 

 

**

 

Their part was almost done and Baekhyun sees the glare the crowd was giving him. He tried his best to smile throughout the whole MC part, but still, he feels as if the people were murdering him with their eyes. 

 

Baekhyun was about to do the closing part, when he felt something hit his chest. He looked down and found that an egg - a rotten egg - was thrown at him. He hears a whisper of a ' you Byun' then another and then another. Another egg was thrown and hit his shoulder. A cry of 'you're a traitor' was heard from the back along with a tomato this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter