CONTINUATION

baekyeo(L)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not going to make sequel to this, my friends. Instead, I'll continue this "story" by posting more random drabbles about the certain couple BUT, you have to wait. I'm slowly recovering guys and soon I'll be out of this hospital.

I'm such a wimp. TT___TT

My heart is still aching and still is breaking. Something is pushing me to unfollow Baekhyun and Taeyeon on IG. I unfollowed them on IG. I am fearing that, any moment now, they'll be posting a picture together and I am afraid that my poor little heart won't be able to take it.

I accept the fact that they are dating and that they love each other. I am happy for both of them. I am happy that my baby Baek got in a relationship with his bias. I am happy that Taeyeon has finally found love after a long time.

But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt! Goddamit!

All this time, ever since Baek joined IG, we (Baek biased), thought the caption and photos he posted were dedicated to his fans. But nooooo, it was for somebody else!

I know some of you will contradict to my statement, but please do understand that not all k-popper or people ar like you.

 

IF I STAYED SERIES

PART 1 ----------------- TaoRis - Master Yifan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter