2 A.M.

baekyeo(L)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: I was crying while writing this. Yeah, with snot dripping out my nose. Joke.Not.

 

CHANYEOL heard the door of their bedroom open. He felt the light from outside quickly pass by his eyelids and then disappear. When he was sure that the person had already left the room he sat up from his bed and looked at the closed door. He gave out a deep sigh and slowly looked around the dim room. He sees Kyungsoo sleeping soundly on his own bed with his head resting on Jongin's chest and their legs entangled with each other. He feels something growing inside of him, something he has been trying to tame these past four months, but he just can't. He knows he has no right to feel the way he does but he is also human and can't escape the wraths of the beasts that are dubbed as : Jealousy and Envy . He doesn't know what to do any more. Suho says that he has to move on and get over it, while Lay says otherwise. Chanyeol searched for their wall clock somewhere on the walls of the dimy lit room. When he finally found it, he saw that it was two in the morning and as usual, the person left the room right on time. Chanyeol turned and sat at the edge of his bed and then grabbed his phone from the side table. He typed in the code, which was the birthdate of a certain someone, then swiped through the applications. He sees the brownish-like colored camera icon and then gently taps it. He logs in on Instagram and began to scroll through the feeds. There were only a few since he only follows a certain amount of people. He taps the compass-like icon at the bottom of the screen and searches photos tag under: #baekyeol and #chanbaek. There were about a hundred fifty thousand photos tagged. There were pictures of them during MAMA era, in the Idol Olympics, at the airport, during shows and edited ones. Those beautiful moments treasured and preserved by loyal fans. Chanyeol felt something run down his cheek, something cold and wet. He brought a hand to his cheek and was surprised to see that he was crying again. He quickly places his phone back on the side table and stood up and went out. He didn't want to wake up the other that were in there. He dries the tears with the sleeves of his sweater and turned to enter the living room. The living room of their dorm has a roof-to-floor window that overlooks the parking area of the building. He glances downward and sees a familiar car at the parking lot. A hood-less black sports car. He has known that car from its color to the number of times it has parked near the said dorm.

 

Chanyeol could see him with her inside the car, with her in the driver's seat. He feels his heart being ripped off his chest and shoved back in. He could see him smile at what she's saying, how he fixes her hair and how they stare into each other's eyes. They used to do that tgether. Maybe Suho was right. Maybe he should move on and never look back. It will take long but it will help him heal. He gave one last look at the couple before heading back to their room and silently cried himself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter