Chapter 3

MBCgames

KEY POV

I was so excited to be on TV! Oh, thank you, Kim Yeonah! Anyway, I was getting ready for my TV 'date' with Onew, although there would be other people there too. Oh, what should I wear? I really want to impress him.

"Kibum, this is a game show, not a date! Wear normal clothes! When you get there you'll have your makeup artist do your makeup professionally." Jonghyun scoffed.

"Really? I'll impress Onew!" I said excited.

"Also the other contestants will have their makeup done professionally, including Onew" Jonghyun added. I scoffed annoyed. Onew is MINE! But hey, an Onew with makeup is sooo y!

"Do I know any of the participants? How does the show work?" I asked Jonghyun. Participating and watching are two different things.

"The game's in teams of three. Your team against the opponent one. One of your teammates is Taemin, Minho's boyfriend. I don't know the other one" Jonghyun answered. Taemin is Minho's boyfriend. He looks like a very nice guy. The opponent team has three girls." He answered. 

As soon as I got to MBCstudio, I was greeted by a beautiful face. My Onew!  I thought happily as I hugged him. "We meet again" He said sweetly. "Now let me introduce you to your teammates" He led me in the building and introduced me to my new teammates.

I already knew Taemin, and the other guy looked so familiar, with his jet-black fringe, plump pouty lips, so-familiar eyes... "Kibum, this is Youngjae" Onew answered. Youngjae! The B.A.P. singer! Why would he want to participate as a contestant on a game show if he's rich? Doesn't he have any promotions or anything? I bet Jonghyun will be drooling soon, I happily thought. 

"Hi, Kibum" He said in a melodic voice, almost sweeter than Onew. No wonder Jonghyun fanboys over him. "Hi, Youngjae. Just asking, but are you going to tour somewhere with B.A.P.? I mean, I have a friend who fanboys over you..." Youngjae laughed: "My mates are on a date. My fellows Himchan and Yongguk date, Jongup and Zelo are cuddling in bed, Daehyun is probably eating cheesecake... and I just wanted to have some fun!" Youngjae explained.

As soon as the makeup noona did my makeup professionally, I saw the girls. They were very pretty. I really hope Onew isn't bi.

An hour later, the show started. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Onew!" No matter how many times he said that, the public never got tired of the introduction. But as soon as Onew said 'Contestants, tell me a little more about yourselves...', the public lost interest.

Half of the audience was asleep, but when he said 'I'll tell you a little more about myself' all the audience had eyes on him and was wide awake. Dammit, I forgot my notebook at home. Oh well, I'll try to remember that Onew's biggest obsession is chicken and tofu, he said he even chose chicken over YooGeun, the beautiful girl who was rumored to be Onew's ex.

The first game started. A brainbox game. I'm screwed. I'll try to use my brain properly and follow Jonghyun's advice,  and not think of how cute Onew's is. "First question: The 2nd World War started in 1942. True or False?" He said. Damn, I know nothing about history. Jonghyun said Youngjae is the 'brain' of the group: Let him answer. 

"False. It was in 1939" Youngjae answered. Wow, he really is the brain of the group. "Correct!" I was cheering, and Onew smiled at me with his cute pink-tinted face. Oh, how I want to squish your cheeks, I thought.

"I remind you that who will win tonight's show will come back tomorrow too!" Onew announced. I really needed to win. Unfortunately the leader of the opponent team, Yeeun is also in love with Onew, so she also did her best. Despite our huge effort, we lost. I swear I was crying backstage. 

An hour later, after the individual challenge Yeeun went backstage and smirked at me: "Oh, you little bastard, I see your interest in Onew, but he's mine, you know! He even winked at me!" I felt so jealous at Yeeun's words. She flipped the bird at me and left. Onew went backstage and with a worried look he hugged me: "Kibummie, is everything alright?" He asked.

Oh, I loved his hug. "I-I'll never see you again..." I stuttered, not realizing what I said. "Of course you will. At the TV store, every Tuesday we can meet." He said sweetly. "And that Yeeun girl is so rude..." I sobbed. Suddenly I felt his lips on my neck. He kissed my neck. 

I couldn't believe it. I was furiously blushing, and so was he. "I don't like that Yeeun girl. I winked at her because she scored a point for her team. Nothing more." He winked at me and left.

"Well, well, someone's in love" Youngjae cooed. "S-shut up!" I stuttered. Youngjae was nice enough to invite me to his dorm. "Can I bring a friend?" I asked. "The one who fanboyed over me? Sure" He laughed. I was in heaven, but so was Jonghyun.

 

So, Yeeun is in love with Onew in real life too, but her feelings aren't returned  Onew thanked her for her confession. I have no idea who YooGeun is, but her name is almost always mentioned in Onew facts and stuff. So, the kiss on the cheek... Onew already has a crush on Key.