Chapter 1

MBCgames

Hi guys, guess what, I passed my 8th year exam with an 8! So, to celebrate, I'll update at least once a week!

 

JONGHYUN POV

Every Saturday Key and I watched MBCgames. Since the day Key saw Onew (on TV) for the first time we kept watching the program. Right now it's 16:45. MBCgames will start in 15 minutes. I invited Key to my house to watch it (he's infatuated with my huge plasma screen TV, saying he could see a 'bigger and ier Onew'). 

I really wished idol shows like MNet, MAMA, GaOn and others were three dimensional. I have my TV in 3D with my 3D glasses too. If these shows were in 3D, I would watch any of Youngjae's solo performances. Also Key would want to see Onew on a 3D screen. Thinking about it, 4D is better. 

"Hyunnie, is your cute friend coming?" My sister Yeon-ah asked cutely. I rolled my eyes: Noona, yes he is. But he's into boys, he'll never be in love with you." He already loves someone, I thought. "You never know, Jonghyun" Yeon-ah smiled sweetly, "You dated Shin Sekyung for three years and then you dumped her because you found yourself attracted to that Youngjae guy." 

Shin Sekyung is a cute girl in the neighborhood. I never really loved her more than a friend, but she was very kind. I dated her for three years, but she just wasn't the right girl. The first time I saw Youngjae, I understood he was the one.

The doorbell rung. I didn't even need to ask 'Who is it?' because I already knew who it was. "Key?" I called out. Yeon-ah opened the door for me and my friend hugged me tightly. "I can't wait to see my future husband again!" Yeon-ah groaned at Key's words. "Future husband?" She asked, she was a bit hurt because she had a crush on Key since forever. "Oh, he's not really my future husband, but he's the love of my life" He replied. "Your crush, you mean" Jonghyun corrected. 

Yeon-ah was a bit hurt, but she willed it away and led Key to the living room. I knew no boy would be attracted to me, she thought while sniffling. Key noticed and wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders: "Yeona, what's wrong?" The girl smiled slightly at the slightly younger man. "I'm not pretty enough to attract a boy." Yeon-ah answered. "GOOD GRAVY, YEONAH, STOP WITH THIS CONVERSATION! KEY, DON'T LISTEN!" Jonghyun yelled from the other room.

"I think you are very pretty, if I weren't gay I would've loved to go out with you." He said softly, his grip around Jonghyun's sister tightened. Her eyes sparkled at his words. "R-really?" Yeon-ah stuttered. "Yup. And I know a very sweet boy whose eyes are on you." Yeonah was doubtful but happy at the same time. "Are you saying this to make me feel better?" She asked doubtful. "No, I'm not." Key gently kissed her cheek. "He lives nearby. You'll see" He left a puzzled Yeonah in the entry way and went to the TV room.

 

Key is sooo sweet... I'm now glad he likes Onew, now I can reward him exactly with what he wants. He's in for a surprise, Yeonah thought happily.

 

Sorry for the crappy chapter :( I was supposed to write an amazing one, but oh well I have the story in mind. Guess what will Yeonah's surprise be...