Chapter Eleven

Childhood Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi readers! Even tho this story was marked complete but I think its still didn’t complete yet. So I got an idea to continue it :D hope you guys enjoy it!

 

Yura’s POV

Its has been a week since the last time I met Luhan. I missed him already! We only text each other ;; im smiling by myself again remembered that night. Huh I cant really imagine being his wife. Wait! Two weeks left before I have to register myself at university. Ohmygod I cant believe I grew up way too fast. Im laying lazily on the bed and look at every single page of magazine. I forgot when the last time I did the shopping? Everyone is out leave me alone again. Its just 12 noon – what should I do now? Im staring blankly deep into the ceiling I guess I totally can see galaxy from my bed. ‘what about doing some window shopping?’. ‘should I ask luhan to come with me?’. ‘ what if he is busy?’. So at the end I decided to go on my own. I quickly get change. I grab a black jeans and a yellow printed blouse with white t’s for inside. As I watch my reflection in the mirror, its almost 2pm. I have to get back before 7pm because I already promised with mum that we gonna cook for dinner together! Luhan is right! Mum did make time with me.

 

I take a cab since I got no more driver that will sent me anywhere I wanna go. Luhan’s dad I mean his foster dad is at daddy office. I paid the cab fees and happily jump out for the cab. Here we go mall!

Firstly I went to the bookstore to check out if there any new novel being published. And it is! My favorite author! Note book and pens. I don’t know why I buy that but I feel like wanna buy them. As I walk aimlessly in the mall, actually im hungry. Its past my lunch time, thankgod I remember that I haven’t eat yet. Yay! Lucky me the seat in the café were not full like the another one, I quickly get seated and wait for the waiter to jot down my order.

‘miss, may I take your order?’ the waiter smile warmly to me.

‘give me a diet coke and lasagna’. She nodded and went away with my order. I really cant wait to get my taste bud on it. Its soo tasty! Yea everything is tasty when you are starving right. While waiting for my order, I feel like someone stare at me. huh I didn’t dare to look who is it. The best thing to comfort yourself is to play with your phone! After few mins, my food arrived. Without any secs, I munch it and swallow it heavenly. I really do starving as I didn’t have breakfast earlier. When I look up, there is no one staring at me and no one that I knew is in the café. After finish eat, its time to explore my favorite boutique brands. Hopefully I bring enough money!

 

Luhan’s POV

So probably she is alone at home. I drive to her house to pick her up for a movie or the right word is dating. Did her miss me? I really wanna meet her but since I have to meet dad family, know about mum, company and so on. Today is the perfect day to make things up with her.

‘im sorry, miss yura already leaved about 30mins ago’. Her maid told me that and she went by a cab! Ohgod I really didn’t believe she did that, well she used to be sent by someone and today she is taking cab? My baby is changing.

‘oh ok, thankyou’. I get into car and drive away. The question is which mall is she going? She doesn’t answer my call neither my text. So I guess she went to the usual mall that she used to go. I search for her in each floor except for the floor that sells house stuff. She wouldn’t go there. I notice that why is this man following that girl like I don’t know kinda like Sherlock Holmes. Is she is his girlfriend or what? Ok luhan mind your own business and lookin for yura can you? The guy nearly knocked me down as he walked fastly for ‘chasing her girl that went into the boutique’. Why wont he just go walk with her girlfriend? I followed him go the boutique. As the girl turn around, he pretended like lookin at somewhere. Gosh! That girl is Yura!

Ok this is not right ;; ‘dude, your wallet!’. I make my clumsy face. He actually believed me and went straight away to find his wallet. I quickly stand behind yura and wrap my hand around his waist as she choosing the outfit on the racks.

‘who da hell…’. She turned around and I kiss her on forehead. The promoter smile seeing us like that.

‘Luhan!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter