Unlucky Friend

Lucky

Upon reaching home, he searched for Luhan on Facebook. They were never friends on Facebook, so he decided to add him up but stopped from clicking the “+ Add as Friend” button when he saw a public post by Luhan.

It is a selca of Luhan and Sehun.

It has a caption saying, “People must be ready in falling in love, because love is cruel. It will hit you so abruptly, but remember that staying in love is a choice. People must know that in love, it’s not always on cloud 9. One must face trials to know if he’s with the right person or not, and I can confidently say that I am with the right person. I have loved Oh Sehun and I will always love him endlessly. Oh Sehun is my lucky angel.”

Minseok felt as if his heart was shattered into a million pieces. He should never had his hopes up. Minseok saw himself crying.

Pop.

Someone messaged Minseok.

Minseok couldn’t see the screen since tears were blocking his eyesight so he wiped his tears away, and looked at the message.

It was Luhan.

”Hi.

I’m sorry I left you without even saying goodbye. Please forgive me.

I just wanted to tell you that Sehun and I are okay now, and it was all because of you. You were my source of strength and maybe if you were not with me for that week, I might be weak and is still crying until now.

Thank you for lending your ears and your shoulder for me to cry on when nobody else is there for me.

I thank the heavens for sending me an angel.

Thank you, Minseok hyung!”

Minseok couldn’t help but let out a wail, and tears started rolling from his eyes again. Luhan is such a sweetheart he could not even bear hating on.

Stupid as he was, Minseok even felt a tinge of hope since Luhan made an effort to search for him and message him.

But then he glanced back at the photo posted on Luhan’s wall and all his hopes were gone.

Pop.

Lu Han sent you a friend request. Confirm or not now?”

Minseok smiled sadly as he saw Luhan in his friend requests.

Minseok will forever be his lucky gem’s friend, nothing more and nothing less.

 

The End.