The one we miss

The one we love

CHEN POV

I couldn’t resist her, as she looked so beautiful in her sleep and sat on her bed. What a shame, that I can’t touch her. Back then I would just pull her hair away from her face. But what could I do? I’m dead. I’ve been told that my soul can’t go to other dimension until I won’t make those two happy. 
 Past four weeks were like hell. I had to watch all of my friends and family suffer, because of my death. But the worst things to watch were my girl and my best friend. 
 I’m not blind. It was obvious that Chanyeol and ______ will made a perfect couple. I am jealous, but to be honest, I would rather saw my girlfriend with my best friend than other guy. I know that Chanyeol will take care of her and will make her happy.

 Anyways I’ve decided to do everything to help them. I had a feeling that without it, I’d be stuck here forever. Those two, without me, will just awkwardly live their life being friends till they old years. I made a deep sigh. I got up and placed kiss on _______’s forehead and fixed her blanket. 

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up with strange feeling on your forehead, but you ignored it. You felt strong smell of fresh made coffee spreading around your small apartment. You got up and slowly walked towards the kitchen where you found Chanyeol making breakfast for both of you.

                -Good morning – you shyly smiled at him.

                -Good morning, did you sleep well?

                -Better than usual. - You say surprised by it. 

                -That’s good – he smiled – I made you breakfast.

                -It smells nice.

 Chen was following you and watching your every step.  Now is my chance – he thought. His ghost quickly spilled water on the floor right before your feet. You slipped. Chanyeol was close to you, so he immediately grabbed you, protecting from falling down. You stayed like that for a few seconds, exchanging confused looks. You were very surprised on how safe and comfortable you felt in his arm. You felt your face turning pink. Chanyeol was the first to go back to senses, he help you stand on your own feet and lead you to the chair.

                -I’ll clean this up – he added.

You could clearly see that his moves were tensed. In fact Chanyeol felt strange feeling building up inside of him. Like you were more than just friend  for him, but he quickly pushed those thought away. You remain quiet till the end of meal. You got up and started doing the dishes.

                -No __________, let me do this. You’re still weak you should rest.

                -Chanie, I’m not a child I can do this all by myself.

                -Ok then, do you need my help in anything? – he asked you.

You immediately wanted to say no, but you thought about empty fridge.

                -Well, I need to go shopping so I may need your help  - you admitted.

                -Oh where did our grown women disappeared? – he asked you teasingly.

You hit him in his arm.

                -Yaaa! Park Chanyeol! You better stop it.

                -Ok ok – he laughed – go  and get ready, I’ll wait in here – he grinned at you and disappeared in your living room.

Quarter of an hour later you were ready to go. During the whole way to shop, Chanyeol was trying to make you laugh. And of course he succeed. This guy was a true happy virus. Every single joke of his was making you laugh like in old times. For the very first time in weeks you were having fun. Inside of a shop, you decided to split to make shopping faster. Chen’s ghost was following you, searching for a perfect occasion to help you two get closer. He saw his chance when you were in separated alleys heading in the same direction. When you were about to walked out from the alley, Chen blow cold air at Chanyeol. Surprised man jumped on the side right on you. You screamed in shock and tried to catch balance. Chanyeol grabbed your arms trying to save both of you from falling on a ground wherefore all he did was pinning you against shelf storefront. You laughed at his embarrassed expression when he realized what happened.

                -I’m.. it was… cos.. I’m sorry – he let you go and scratched his neck.

                -It’s fine Chanie -  you couldn’t stop laughing.

Chen couldn’t hide his smile. You can tell that they like each other. Chanyeol looked like tomato. Little bit more and they will finally get closer. Great job Jongdae. He watched as you two came out off the store. Suddenly a big poster caught his eyes. Cinema? Yes! Cinema will be great. He grabbed one of the leaflets and placed it inside of Chanyeol’s bags. When you and Chanyeol came back at your place. During unpacking groceries he noticed the announcement about cinema.

                -Why not, _______ should like that – he said to himself.

Chanyeol hid the leaflet behind his back when you entered the kitchen.

                - _________! What about we will go to the cinema tonight?

                -Cinema?

                -Yeah, I thought that it might be good idea, I want to cheer you up – he smiled.

                -Actually why not.

FEW HOURS LATER

You appeared under cinema. You were little bit late, but you wanted to avoid travelling by car. Chanyeol was standing and looking at his watch. He was worried that something might have happened to you.

                -Chanyeol!

You waved at him and started running in his direction. When he saw you, he felt pure happiness. All he could do was smile at you.

                -Sorry, I’m late

                -No problem – he grinned – let’s go!

Chen also smiled. Everything was just like he planned. It’s fine time for next step. He followed you. You finally sat next to Chanyeol. Movie was about to start. You stopped talking when lights dimmed. You focused on a movie. Unfortunately, it turned out to be boring. Chanyeol was trying to make you laugh but you just gave him a death glare.

                -We have to be quiet – you whispered.

He pouted his lips. You felt thirst so you reached for coke between your sits. That was the moment Chen was looking for. When the tips of your fingers touched cup Chen pushed it, spilling the beverage on Chanyeol. Your eyes opened wide when you saw what happened. Chanyeol gasped and muttered swear word to himself.

                -Oh my god, I’m so sorry… Chanie – you started mumbling nervously while searching tissue inside off your bag.

                -No no, it’s ok. I – he stopped talking when he felt your hand on his thighs.

He grabbed your hands to prevent them from moving. Well this is going to be interesting – Chen thought to himself.

                -I think that this want help me. I have to go home and change.

                -You’re right. But I can go with you. This movie anyway.

                -Ok so let’s go.

When you came out of movie theater you couldn’t stop laughing out of him.

                -Ya! Why are you laughing? Am I as that funny?

                -I’m sorry, it’s all my fault.

You two walked towards Chanyeol’s house casually bursting with laughter.You sat on big sofa in his living room. He joined you few minutes later dressed in sweatpants and tank top. You caught yourself on staring at him. He noticed it and turn his head in your direction.

                -Is there something wrong?

                -No, not at all.

But the truth was that you couldn’t take your eyes away. You knew that he was well build, but his body was always covered with oversized t-shirts. You felt like the temperature in the room raised. And the awkward silence wasn’t helping.

                -Ummm… I wanted to thank you for making me feel better.

                -You deserve to be happy – he said shyly.

Oh God, this is going to last forever. Chen couldn’t take it any longer.
He closed himself to you and blow air on bare skin of your arms. You jumped on a side like a scared cat. When you calm yourself down you found yourself sitting on Chanyeol’s lap with your nails stuck tightly in his arms. You raised your head up. You saw Chanie’s faces in complete shock, his eyes wide opened and blankly staring at you. You felt as your face turned red.

                -I… I… something scared me… I felt it… and…

You were mumbling like crazy trying to explain your behavior when you felt Chanyeol’s lips on yours. You didn’t even know, if it was possible, but you were sure that the redness of your face deepened. At first you wanted to move your head away, but you couldn’t. Something inside of you wanted this kiss. Your lips slowly started giving up and they moved with his in a perfect harmony. Your arms moved to his neck pulling your boy closer to his. You felt his hand on a lower part of your back, his thumb making small circles. You gasped for air, he used this moment to shoved his tongue inside of your mouth. You were slowly melting in his arm. His hand moved to the hem of your blouse pulling it up. Suddenly, you opened your eyes wide. A though off Chen appeared in your mind. You broke the kiss and pushed Chanyeol away. Your placed your hand on your lips.

                -I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Chanie. I can’t. It’s too soon for me…

You jumped out of his laps.  You run toward an exit grabbing your back. Chanyeol was numb. But he came out of shock and run after you. He grabbed you arm to stop you, when you were about to storm out off his apartment.

                -_________ wait! I am the one who should feel sorry. It was an impulse… – he looked at you with puppy eyes.

                -I… I need to think.. I just need a moment to think. Alone.

He let go off your hand and watched as you disappeared at the end off corridor. He closed door and sat on the floor with his back on the wood.

                -You’re such a fool Park Chanyeol.