Chapter 31

The First Cut is The Deepest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re welcome, stranger. Mind to tell me what happen? I’m Kang Min Hyuk by the way.”

 

Silence enveloped us again until I finally decided to burst off some steam.

 

“What exactly have I done wrong to them? Can you please tell me why I’m always targeted? Back in school I was picked on because I’m not from a wealthy background. Now it is because they thought I came in with connections as apparently I’m the first ever part time trainee who is still in college. Forget connections, the number of real friends that I have is so countable with my fingers. Am I asking for too much when I just want a peaceful life and gain proper working experience with what I’m doing now for a better future? Because honestly my parents aren’t getting any younger and I’m the only child. Argh! To think that I finally had some deserved happiness when I saw Big Bang live for the first time in my life to have my mood destroyed by that witch who is out to make my life miserable...”

 

I rambled on and on disregarding the person in front of me only to stop when I hear him clearing his throat.

 

“Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about you there. Sorry for letting out my series of frustrations” I smiled in embarrassment of my ranting in front of a stranger.

 

He laughed in amusement. “It’s fine. I had fun listening to your random outbursts. Much better than working anyway.”

 

“You work here? How come I’ve never seen you before?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter