Yonghwa's Erudite

Yongseo Songfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love the way you lie - eminem and rihanna

 

 

 

.....

 

 

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn

 

 

 

His hand grabbed my shoulder hard, and gave me a rough push, sending me tumbling to the ground.

He stood in victory as he grinned down at me.

"Come on, Hyun" he taunted. "You've gotta improve these horrible fighting skills if you ever want me to pass you into Dauntless. You have to at least look like you're trying."

"Maybe I don't deserve this" I told him. "Maybe someone else does."

His smile turned eerie. "Did you just imply that you're weak?"

I didn't answer. He bet down to my level. I moved to sit up, but he just pushed my back right back down onto the mat. He moved himself, so that one knee was on each side of my body.

He then took my hand in his and spread them out, but kept them firmly on the ground.

"Get out of this position" Yonghwa ordered. "Or your food rations for the rest of the day will go to 'someone else who deserves it'. "

But that's alright because I like the way it hurts

My back was sore from the pain Yonghwa had caused. He was insistent on me learning the correct techniques. He was a leader, and he told me he intended on putting me in Dauntless whether I should be or not, but that I still needed to seem like I knew what I was doing, so no one else would get suspicious.

But still, I didn't understand why he had to teach me the way he did. Maybe he should teach me verbally what to not do in a fight instead of making me learn it physically.

My dormitory opened and I jumped. My eyes found Yonghwa's and my breath increased as he walked over and sat by me.

His hand touched my shoulder and I flinched. A frown immersed on his face.

"I'm not here to hurt you Hyun" he told me.

Both hands were placed on my back and he began rubbing into my skin. I let out a soothing sound at the pleasurable gesture.

Yonghwa smiled, and leaned towards me, placing a single kiss on my neck.


 

On the first page of our story

 

Yonghwa and I had met through our parents. I was quite nervous at first. I was always scared around strangers, especially ones that were two years older then me and was feared by most people that I knew.

But the fear had slowly slipped away as he first introduced himself to me.

"I'm Yonghwa" he said, putting on a dazzling smile. That was the first time he took my breath away.

The future seemed so bright

"I'm going to marry you one day" he had said suddenly.

I had forced him to come to the library with me so that we could study for an upcoming school test. It was surprising how much he detested studying, but I tried my best to dismiss it. However, this comment could not go unheard.

"What?"

"I'm going to marry you one day" he repeated. He acted like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I'm going to marry you, then spend the rest of my life with you."

I couldn't help the blush that arose on my pale cheeks. "Yonggwa, that's-that's-"

"That's what's going to happen" he told me. "I don't need excuses, or information, or rules. I will marry you, and that's that."

My face broke into an enormous grin. I reached across the library table to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. He put his hands on the side of my face and brought me closer to kiss back. Neither of us cared about the fusible we would be given later for this public disturbance.

 

Then this thing turned out so evil

 

"What?" I asked him. "Y-You-You can't be serious."

"I'm dead serious" he told me. He was smiling widely. "My score was perfect for Dauntless."

I searched Yonghwa's eyes, looking for something that could tell me he was lying. I thought that I was in love with this man, how could he be placed into Dauntless? Those people were so mean and cruel. He could not possibly be one of them.

"What about us?" I asked him. "I thought that we were to be married."

"We will" he told me. "You will choose Dauntless, and we wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter