Troublemaker

Yongseo Songfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TroubleMaker - HyunAh and JS

 

.....

 

 

Seohyun walked out of her class room after the final bell rang, releasing the students from the building for the day. She walked over to her locker and opened it while looking around the hall trying to look for a certain someone in the crowds of people. She bit down on her lip when she saw him at the end of the hall making his way to his locker, which was right next to hers.

Heat rose in her cheeks when his hand brushed hers, by accident she was sure, when he went to reach for the dial on his lock. Unknown to her, he smirked at the cute blush on her cheeks. He knew she liked him, she's only tried to get him to notice her for as long as they've known each other. Little did she know, he felt the same about her.

Every time he saw her, heard her name, or heard her voice a warm feeling grew in the pit of his stomach. He knew he was smitten with her, but his corrupt father, eccentric mother, and evil brother along with his juvenile record were not things she would want to get involved in.

"Hyunnie," he whispered in her ear. She froze as shivers went down her arms and spine at the feel of his breath so close to her.

"Yes Yonghwa?" she whispered back.

"You don't want anything to do with me," he told her. "I'm a trouble maker."

With that he closed his locker shut, shoved his hands in his pockets, and walked down the hall and out the doors. Yonghwa stood baffled in place, staring after his retreating figure. Oh no, she thought. There's no way I'm letting him get away just like that.

-------------------------------------------

"H-he said n-not to get involved with him," Yoona warned her best friend again as Seohyun checked over her outfit one last time before Tiffany came to the door.

www.polyvore.com/an_outfit/set? id=61007082#stream_box (the link button was being a b-word :p)

"Relax Yoona," Seohyun sighed. "Everything will be fine."

Tiffany swung the door open with a grin that grew wider when she saw the two girls.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" she said. "Please feel free to help yourselves to any of the boys, drinks, and festivities taking place."

Yoona gave a shy smile while Seohyun walked in, choosing to ignore the fact that her old friend was already drunk half an hour into her party. Yoona and Seohyung spotted Jonghyun and Yonghwa, which was perfect for Seohyun. Yoona could talk to her crush while Seohyun could talk to hers. She took Yoona's arm in hers and tugged her shy friend toward the two boys.

"Hey guys," Seohyun greeted casually. She held back the smirk that fought it's way on her face when she saw Yonghwa's eyes nearly pop out at her appearance.

"Hey girls," Jonghyun greeted back. "We've been waiting all night for you!"

"Y-y-you have?" Yoona asked. Jonghyun nodded.

"I actually really wanted....t-to talk to you Yoona," he said rubbing the back of his head nervously. Seohyun smirked at this and took each of their hands and led them up the stairs to an empty bedroom. She pushed them both in.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said to mainly Yoona, who was about the color of a tomato, before closing the door. She turned around and jumped back in surprise. Yonghwa was a mere two inches away from her. Seohyun hadn't even known that he'd followed her up to the second floor.

"You scared me," she said.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked. She tilted her head.

"Doing what?" she asked. He leaned in closer to her, putting his hands on either side of her head.

"Making me want you," he breathed. Her heart started pounding against her rib cage and sped up when he began leaving light kisses on her neck. "Hyunnie, I told you that I'm trouble. You have no idea what you got yourself into."

He pushed himself off the wall and quickly walked back down the stairs and out of the house, running his hands through his hair in frustr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter